𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣~

You were confused as to why he texted you until two people in front of you proceeded to the next register, and you noticed the tall dyed blonde with a little spikey untidy haircut bending his head at an 80-degree angle and peering across at you

He seemed excited that you came to the mall where he works.

Oh fuck shit fuck

As you and Kari were next in line, you felt anxious and your stomach began to churn when you spotted the boy Iwaizumi had instructed you not to speak with anymore.

You stepped closer behind the bar, watching the boy look you up and down with a playful grin on his face.

"Im glad that we meet again, y/n~"

The boy teased as he took the clothes scanning them through, you wanted to avoid eye contact but it was hard because his eyes were glued on you.

Kari looked at you with a puzzled expression, "...Ya'll know each other?" She inquired, and you looked at her and sighed.

"Yeah," you sighed, as the volleyball boys in the back kept an eye on you, Kari, and Terushima.

"This is the boy I gave my number to, Terushima..." You rolled your eyes;

Terushima was admiring you, and while your hand was on top of the counter, he tried to trace his fingers on it Kari gently smiled as she looked down at the boy, and you swiftly moved your finger.

"Could you stop," you muttered as you frowned at the boy and rolled your eyes.

He laughs at your reply, "I mean...damn y/n, he is nice looking, so I wouldn't blame you." Kari jokes, and you frown at her. The boy behind the counter laughs.

Then Iwaizumi and Oikawa interrupted the conversation, with Oikawa wrapping his arm around Kari and giving the tongue-piercing lad a filthy look. "And you are?"

The pretty boy hissed, looking the boy up and down. Kari beside him chuckled at his attempt to appear harsh.

Iwaizumi was an inch behind you, and you almost jumped when you felt his grasp around your waist. He glared at the boy.

Terushima sneered at Oikawa, "Yuuji Terushima, pretty boy & who are you-"

Then his gaze shifted to Iwaizumi, who was looking him up and down,

"Oh, I remember you."

"The same guy who stopped this pretty girl from talking to me," he taunted, taking out a shopping bag to put your and Kari's things in.

Iwaizumi gave out a low growl and moved closer to the counter, as if he were about to charge at the boy, but he did not. In a sense, that is what you expected him to do.

So, letting your nervousness take control, you wanted to end the conversation and leave the mall.

"All right, Terushima regarding the state fair. It was a mistake, and I was just experiencing problems with my boyfriend."