𝘿𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙜𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

The next day,

The next day,

Y'all were off school today and it was a Friday. You didn't complain, the boys, their manager, and you decided to go hang out at the mall.

Iwaizumi and you didn't speak after that argument that happened yesterday, that argument was so out of the blue.

But, he almost kissed me...he grabbed my chin & everything. Was he playing? Did I overreact too much..?

"Broo! You just spilled it on my jersey!"

The onion-haired boy yelled at the droopy-haired boy, Kunimi. He accidentally spilled his boba tea on his friend's jersey after aggressively poking the straw inside the plastic top.

Matsukawa, & you laughed watching Kutaro aggressively wipe the stain off his jacket,

"Why did you decide to wear it while going out? That was a stupid idea." Oikawa commented while eating his bagel & walking by the two boys,

Kari, shook her head like she was already tired of their nonsense.

"I wanted to represent our school..." The boy frowned, giving the pretty boy mean looks from behind.

Kari, Matsukawa, Oikawa, Kuroo, Kunimi, and you wanted to go to the arcade place that's in the mall.

Iwaizumi wanted to go with y'all but he decided to stay outside of the arcade to sit on the benches that would be sitting across from the stores.

You all were checking in by a register and getting a wristband to be allowed to play the games.

While you were registering yourself, you felt somebody walking behind you & it was Hajime wanting to talk to you.

You did wanna have a talk with him after that argument, so you told him we could talk for a little.

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

We walked by a small area that had two chairs & a small coffee-like table.

Iwazumi glanced over at you, thinking of what to say to start a conversation.

You stared down at your thighs, playing with the strings of your shorts. Just waiting here to see what he gotta say.

"...About yesterday," the boy spoke, making you lift your head to stare at him.

He crossed both of his arms together and placed them against his chest.

"I didn't mean to say all of those things, really I apologize."

He apologized honestly, but you were still somehow mad at him. You roll your eyes away, he notices

"Alright but why did you care so much?" you asked, adding a bit of attitude to your tone.