𝙏𝙝𝙚 "𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩"

"How come you didn't text back

"How come you didn't text back...?" He moves closer to your face, then places both of his hands on the bed to come further closer, causing you to gently back away from his face.

You gulped as you realized who was in front of your face.

"...Kuroo?" You say in a gentle tone, and the blurring music in the background doesn't help; it really makes you nervous.

He chuckled quietly and gripped your chin, gripping it securely, making you quiver slightly.

"Tell me, y/n..." he moves away from your face while still holding your chin.

It caused your attention to follow him, peering up into his eyes.

"What is so special about that ace, that you crush on so much." He intensifies his tone as his hand grips your neck.

You were trapped in this position, scared of what he may do to you, and you were still a little tipsy from the liquor. You were clearing your throat, deciding how to react.

Your brows furrow at the boy, "...What?" you ask, looking away from his eyes. He relaxes his hold and chuckles to himself.

"Don't act all confused love." He scans your whole body, including your clothes.

A smile crawled across his face, which worried you slightly.

"So, what were you thinking? "Were you wearing that outfit to attract guys?" He says in a sarcastic tone.

You rolled your eyes and slowly pushed your body back against the bed. "What are you talking about, Kuroo?"You groaned and rubbed the side of your head.

He tugged your arm, bringing you closer to the same position you were in.

"Why were you ignoring my messages," he shouts angrily, and you jerk your arm away from his clutches.

"...what messages?" You gazed around the room, about to get out of bed.

"You're not going nowhere." He gently pulled you back into the bed, causing your eyes widen.

The alcohol in your system was wearing off. "Kuroo, what the fuck?"

"Let me go!" You yelled as you swiftly brushed by him to reach the door.

He catches you by grasping your arm and pressing your back against the door.

He holds both wrists against the door, and his power is so overwhelming that you can't even escape.

You grumbled and shoved your knee up into his thigh, but he immediately pushed it back down, preventing you from escaping his grips.

"W-What do you want? Huh... Do you want me to take you back or something?"

You whined, staring into the boy's eyes.

He seemed afraid and serious as he took control of you. He licked his lips and groaned, lowering his head.