𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙜𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

"Hey," you murmur softly, capturing the boy's attention

Iwaizumi gazed up at you with a wide smile on his face, "Hey, where were you?"

After dealing with Kuroo upstairs, you chewed your bottom lip and appeared to feel bad about taking so long to see Hajime again.

"I was lost, but it's not too late to dance, is it?" you ask the boy, putting out your hand and wearing a phony sorrowful smile.

The boy smirked and stood up, moving your hand to place his arm around your waist instead.

"A little brave of you, bending over on me like that in front of Kunimi & Matsukawa," he comments as you both go to the living room.

A tiny blush covered your face, prompting you to pretend to scratch the back of your head.

"Yeah? Was about to do more than that," you taunted the boy, who trailed his fingers around your waist.

"Feeling bold tonight, aren't you?" He approaches your face, now in front of you.

You moved your head to the side, licking your lips and staring into his dreamy low eyes.

"And what about it?"

Iwaizumi goes closer to your ear, whispering,

"Let's make a scene on the floor then."

You bit your lip and gave him a seductive look as he moved away from your ear.

"Don't have to tell me twice."

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

When you danced all over Iwaizumi, you felt aroused and in charge.

His hands slid across your body as your back was turned to face him and your ass moved against him.

He was observing you the entire time, and his attention never left the sight of you. Iwaizumi was very into you, feeling the music and keeping aroused with whatever song was playing.

As you threw your head back into his shoulder, his hand grazed your neck.

You bit your lip and slid your fingers down the bottom part of his jawline. His other hand grabbed your waist.

"How are you feeling?" He murmurs in your ear.

You giggled quietly, "A little tipsy, but I'm still here." A sneer appeared on his face, and his lips brushed across your neck, kissing them.

Then he grabbed your chin and turned your entire body around to face him.

You both gazed at each other for a time before moving closer to his face and whispered, "What you trying to do?"