𝙑𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙮𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚/𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚

As you settled into your seat, the bustling atmosphere of the gym surrounded you, filled with the excited chatter of Date Tech's fans

Watching the players warm up, you spotted your best friend Kari busy with her manager duties, seated alongside the Seijoh coaches.

Nearby, the Date Tech team practiced, their towering white-haired player catching your eye and stirring a hint of anxiety.

"Is this seat taken?"

A tall, muscular boy with spiky two-toned hair, black on top and white or gray at the bottom, asked nicely. He wore a grey turtleneck, nice pants, and a long brown coat.

"Bokuto?!" Your heart skipped a beat as you greeted him with a hug, feeling a rush of nostalgia at the sight of your childhood friend.

Pulling away, he admired your new look, taking in the changes.

"I see you've changed a lot. You look nice, Y/n~" he complimented, looking around you.

You smiled brightly and hugged him again. "Says you. Oh, I missed you," you both tightened the hug, his vanilla scent enveloping you.

After pulling away, you both sat down together.

"It's been a while, huh?" Bokuto remarked, his tone tinged with nostalgia.

You smiled at him. "Right... Oh my, you look so mature now," you couldn't stop looking at him.

He smirked and leaned back in his seat. "Wait, are you saying I looked childish back then?"

"No, stupid!" you joked, both laughing.

He took out his phone and stared at you. "Here, I want to have your number so we can hang out like old times, you know?" he said.

You nodded, taking his phone and adding your number.

"So, why didn't Kari tell me you were coming?" you asked, entering your number.

He watched you, his golden eyes fixed on your every move.

"She didn't tell you!?" he exclaimed, making you look at him in surprise.

"No, she just said 'special someone,'" you replied, making him smirk.

He sighed and looked away. "I swear, my cousin is always extra with certain things," he mumbled, earning a playful roll of your eyes.

"Well, you both are extra. So you're one to talk." you mumbled

"But you love my extra-ness," he teased, playfully nudging your shoulder.

And with that, the game began.

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Iwaizumi's POV:

As I continued practicing my spikes, Oikawa's comments grated on my nerves. Ignoring him,