𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙪𝙥.

After leaving the classroom you see your ex all over a girl

After leaving the classroom you see your ex all over a girl. Best way to ruin your mood.

Are you kidding me?

Kuroo becomes the center of attention as he stands beside a girl you never seen before.

People already talking under their breath & calling the girl lucky that the Boy's volleyball captain is already dating someone after his breakup.

The two of them share a long and comforting hug, capturing the attention of those around them.

They both were hugging each other for a while,

looking desperate as fuck.

You gave them a mean glare & rolled your eyes.

"Y/n~ hey," Rue, the senior again.

He hugs you, and you reciprocate, feeling his green tea scent. To be honest, you didn't truly feel for him; you were just exploiting him.

You smiled at the boy, and you two started talking to each other.

Then Tetsurou passed by with his "new girl." Walking by while his girl was talking to him, he didn't pay her any attention, but he did stare at you.

He had an envious look on his face when he saw you talking to the Senior again.

You stared back, rolling your eyes at him before kissing Rue right in front of Kuroo. Rue was shocked and allowed it to happen, wrapping his arm around your waist.

And when I tell you that made Kuroo mad, it made him furious.

Good thing he didn't do anything about it; instead, he placed his arm around his "new girl" waist, his palm reaching down to her ass to make her squirm.

"Kuroo stop~, there are people around." The girl purred, attempting to give Kuroo a peck on the cheek.

Kuroo smirks and moves his head away as his hand grabs her neck, drawing her toward his lips. They made out.

Ew.

One week later

You were home alone, your father was out with his boys so you had the whole house to yourself.

Knock knock

You raised an eyebrow, wondering who was by your door this early. So as you ran downstairs to go to the door you saw who it was.

Your Ex.

Holding flowers & a small card, you moved away from your window to go to your door.

"What Kuroo?!" you screamed behind the door, refusing to let him in.

The boy behind him sighed and groaned.