𝙇𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

Did we just did that

No way that was his first time...is he even a virgin?

Shit now I'm craving more of him, but I gotta be careful about what I say or do. I do want another relationship but it's really hard to trust people. I'm toxic myself & I'm working on that.

I really like Hajime, I wanna be a better person for him.

Damn, I love the way he says my name though during sex like...

"Y/n..."

"Y/n...."

"Y/N!"

A loud voice charmed, calling Y/N's name for her to answer the question to his lesson.

You blinked a couple of times trying to get your head out of the gutter, your best friend beside you pushes your shoulder trying to catch your attention for the teacher,

"U-Uhm, yeah sorry..." you say staring at the teacher & you notice half of the students in the classroom staring at you.

"Make up an equation for this question, please l/n." the teacher says in an annoyed tone.

You froze a bit thinking about a math question to make up, your friend beside you laughing under her mouth staring away because she found this funny.

You sucked your teeth at her & answered "Uhm, 4x+8=x-1?"

The teacher looked away and rolled his eyes writing your equation on the board.

He looked around the classroom "Now, could anyone come up here & solve this equation?"

Kari beside you wrapped her arm around you, giving you a concerned look "What were you thinking about in that little head of yours?" she asked,

You sighed and rolled your eyes at the girl, "Nothing...im just thinking about of lot of...stuff."

"You thinking about Iwaizumi fucking the shit out of you aren't you?" the girl beside you said.

Your eyes widened pushing the girl over,

"W-What?! No no no. Why would you think of that?" you say sounding embarrassed.

The girl beside you was dying of laughter seeing your reaction,

"Oh come on, after that little argument y'all had who knows what had happened next," she said,

"Yall probably did fuck, oh my gosh my wish came true!" she grabbed both your shoulders rocking you back & forth,

And we did so.

You were thinking about last night so much, during your classes you had hoped you wouldn't think about it too much

Since you both are somewhat dating, you hope the next time you do see him you don't want Oikawa to say anything to you about what you and Iwaizumi did.