𝘿𝙚𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚. !𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩!

!smut!

!smut!

As you went to your room, he got inside after you slowly closed the door from behind. He analyzes your room, then leans over to you

"You have a pretty room, y/n," he smirks, forcefully going in for another kiss.

You both begin making out, and his hand goes around your neck gripping it tight as it moves your body back against your bed.

A lazy smirk crawled on his face, he leaned in toward your face for a peck on the lips.

He pulled away and began rubbing his area, you watched him closely and immediately got turned on when he started rubbing his bulge.

You could see something pushing through his jeans, his eyes descending to you as his hand reached for your chin,

"You wanna touch it?" he inquired in a soft joking tone, realizing you were staring at his print the entire time.

Your gaze traveled immediately to his eyes, bewildered but needy.

You nodded excitedly and smiled innocently. Your fingers rubbed against his bulge quickly,

As you rubbed it slowly, he let out a small groan, and you looked up at him, shocked.

"Does it feel good?..." you ask as you continue to stroke him

With a gentle laugh, he bit his bottom lip and said,

"Shit y/n...you shy or something?" Your attitude changed suddenly as he noticed you had been caressing it the entire time.

"What?" you whimpered.

You rubbed a little harder after he seized your hand, and then his other hand grasped your chin once more.

"Don't be scared of it now, & I know this isn't your first time." He remarked, laughing so that your cheeks would blush.

"Scared of what?" you asked the boy, scowling slowly. "It doesn't even feel big."

You glanced back down at his bulge and laughed quietly. He said with a cunning little sneer,

"Find out."

As you started to carefully zip down his jeans, you rolled your eyes and swallowed your spit.

Your jaw fell as you saw his boxers and a better view of his dick.