𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 "𝘼𝙘𝙚."

As you walked inside you saw the students quickly lift their heads just to look at you made you nervous about how you were earlier

The teacher was toned and looked a little old for his age (you don't know his age) but he had a little greys in his hair, had glasses on, and had a nice build.

He stopped his teaching as he saw your feet enter the room, and he gave you a warm smile. You walked closer to the board he was writing on.

"Everyone, please give your new classmate/student a warm welcome."

The Old man said making you more nervous, the whole class didn't hold back they all gave you a nice welcome & it was synced.

You scanned through the whole classroom seeing everyone's faces but then...

It was one muscular boy, who looked a little mean in the face, with short spiky black hair, and intense olive-green eyes along a sharp jawline who looked up at Y/n, it wasn't a very welcoming look from him but he just scanned her body up & down.

His sleeves were pulled up to his elbow, no tie. His uniform looked like it wasn't the regular uniform.

Besides him was an attractive boy who looked like he could be a model, a neatly styled brown hair that fell over his forehead in a slightly messy, yet stylish manner, and eyes were a warm, chocolate brown color.

His uniform looked tidy, he gave her a warm smile. Already had his eyes on her.

"Could you introduce yourself to the whole class please?" the teacher kindly asked, of course, you were nice enough to introduce yourself.

"I'm Y/n L/n, a third-year student. It will be a pleasure to get to know and get along with all of you."

You smiled and nodded as the teacher pointed out the seat where you would be sitting for the entire school year.

It didn't matter where you were seated, since you're a senior your sole focus was on successfully graduating from this esteemed school.

The boys at the back of the classroom were engaged in a conversation, but you couldn't quite make out the details of their discussion.

The messy-haired boy slowly shifted his attention away from you and towards his friend sitting next to him.

"You think the new girl and I would make a cute, handsome couple?" the messy-haired boy asked his friend.

The other nice-looking boy, who had been stealing glances at you, scoffed and responded,

"In your dreams, dumbass," as he gave the pretty boy a dismissive side-eye.