𝘼𝙣 𝙚𝙭 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣

You liked where this was going so you nodded your head slowly staring at the boy until then a cheeky smirk crawled on his face

"So dirty-minded, aren't you y/n?" he says in a sarcastic tone, crossing his arms against his chest.

You raised an eyebrow and leaned back staring at the boy with a frown. "What do you mean?- you were just-"

"I was joking, & I don't do public sex," he remarked while smiling at your reaction, noticing you were a bit pissed off. You groaned & turned your body around now having your back facing against him.

He chuckles and grabs your arm pulling you back, "You're not mine yet, so could you blame me?"

"Yeah, whatever," you now had your head laid on his shoulder, and he had his hand rubbing on your knee.

You looked up at the boy curious if you wanted to ask him something.

You cleared your throat, "Were you mad that I hugged Bokuto?" you asked,

You felt his eyes stare down at you, having that nonchalant expression on his face

"At first, but then nah," he answered. You let out a deep sigh trying to cross your arms against your chest.

"Awe, so you do care." you teasingly joked, making the boy roll his eyes at you.

He moves his other hand around your waist. "Shut it," he jokingly says making you giggle.

You both were still cuddling, throughout the whole ride you both were continuing the last conversation when you were in his car when Kari came by & interrupted it.

Then about today's game, he loved that you complimented him when he was playing on the court and was happy that you came.

You then noticed Kari & Oikawa in the front sneaking their heads out to watch y'all.

They're so annoying.

After the bus ride, you were napping on Iwaizumi's shoulder still then woke up when you felt the bus stop.

Kari was at the front waiting for you two. But guessing she was impatient she walked towards you both.

Iwaizumi's body moved up as his hand from your waist moved your waist to wake you up fully.

"Are our two love birds ready to get off the bus?" Kari says in a sarcastic tone, staring at you two.

Iwaizumi tried to hide the fact that he was blushing a bit, looking over at the window next to him. You moved away from his body quickly & were fake stretching.

You yawned, "Wait...weren't we supposed to go out to eat?"

She bit her bottom lip & stared over at the school through the window

"Yeah but most of the teammates wanted to shower here because they had extra clothes." she answered, she then looked over at Hajime

"Do you wanna change or you're keeping that on?" she asks the short-haired boy beside me, he nods,