𝙒𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠.

Seijoh team, Kari & you had an awkward walkthrough around the mall

"I gotta use the restroom guys, I'll be right back,"

Kari announced to you guys, quickly running towards the bathroom where you guys were next to. Kindaichi & Matsukawa stood next to each other by the restroom waiting for her.

Kunimi & you sat on the bench that was facing the restroom, as you sat down you could feel someone staring into your soul.

Until you slowly turned over to look who it was he quickly moved his eyes to the other direction.

Oikawa on the other hand, was on his phone scrolling then came over to walk over to you.
He put his phone back into his pocket & put his attention on you now.

"Y/n," he says your name then pouts afterward,

"You didn't answer my question." he crosses his arms against his chest. You stared at him with a confused expression.

He forms a small frown noticing you acting dumb, "About Kuroo, dumbass." the pretty boy remarked,

Your eyebrows narrowed towards him,

"Toru- wait, I thought I told you it was nothing," you answered.

"That didn't seem like nothing." he raised one eyebrow slowly while scanning through your outfit.

"And, you both seem closer than earlier," he said, putting that tone in his words.

You shook your head slowly & stared over at the boy, "Again Toru, it was nothing-"

"Did you both fucked in that bathroom?"

an aggressive tone came by, joining in both of you and Oikawa's conversation.

It was Iwaizumi walking behind the messy brown-haired boy, putting both hands in his pockets as he slowly rolled his head around to where you could see his jawline.

He gives you a mean type of look like you did something to him.

You were surprised by his bold question so instead you stumbled over your words a bit.

"H-Huh? No...no that never happened," you say, Iwaizumi aggressively sucked his teeth at you.

"Y/n, we saw him get out of the bathroom after you."

Another voice chimed in your conversation. It was Matsukawa having a dumb smirk expression while biting his bottom lip.

You were now stuck at this moment,

Damn, what do they want from me?

The short spikey-haired boy eyed you up and down, still having that expression on his face.

"Bro what, maybe he went to use it after I left then left minutes later?" you lied trying to break the awkwardness.

Oikawa & Matsukawa stared at you suspiciously.