"𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪...𝙤𝙠?"

Iwaizumi crosses his arms at you, "Tell me about that bathroom situation

Iwaizumi crosses his arms at you, "Tell me about that bathroom situation."

Fuck.

You cleared your throat, staring at the boy up and down

"How could you tell though?" you ask sounding confused and yeah you were caught.

"It was obvious, I'm not mad but I wasn't lying about my "You still have a thing for him." remark after all,"

he says in sarcasm putting a slight smirk on his face,

You shook your head slowly & chuckled

"It wasn't like an "I miss him" feeling, I just needed to clear my mind off." you say, making the boy raise both of his eyebrows.

"Oh? So you used him for pleasure huh," he licked his lips, spreading his legs more open.

"Guess I'm not the toxic one after all," he says in sarcasm making you playfully push his shoulder, you both began laughing.

You both were getting along finally, you both kinda managed to get used to your guys' smart mouths.

That's good at least.

Iwaizumi picked up his phone from his lap & checked the time, he slowly peeked at you.

"What so? You don't miss him y/n?" he asks with a normal expression, you look at him & lick your lips

"...No, & we didn't do anything for real in the restroom," You responded truthfully to Iwaizumi's question, assuring him that nothing happened in the restroom.

Your tone was casual and relaxed, making Iwaizumi believe that you were being completely honest.

He scanned your body & moved his gaze away from you, "Mm," he hummed,

Noticing he hadn't started the car yet to drive you home, it was an hour passed you guys were still in his car in the parking lot.

You pulled your drink from the cup holder and took another sip. But before you could enjoy the cold, sweet, and sour lemonade in your cup, someone messed it up.

Iwaizimi sees you and says, "... I do apologize for the times I pissed you off about your ex." His statements seemed nice and genuine.

You looked over at him and slowly put down your drink, swallowing the liquid.

You cleared your throat and smiled awkwardly, "It's fine, and thank you for your apology." You reacted in a soft tone.

He didn't move his gaze away from you,

"But," you state, "An apology isn't gonna work, I need your honesty." Your remarks caused the short-spikey-haired boy to stare at you in a way.

"What do you mean?" raised one of his eyebrows.