𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙚

"Are you sure about this, Kuroo

"Are you sure about this, Kuroo...? I mean, it's been a year since we've been dating," you sighed, looking up at the tall, unkempt black-haired man in front of her.

The boy chuckled gently, nearly reaching for a kiss, but Y/n drew away, a worried look on her face.

"...This is my first time," you bit your lip and looked away from his stare.

He grabs your chin and places a gentle kiss on your lips, "I'll go slow, baby...I won't hurt you." He smirks. Moving closer to your neck.

You let out a small groan and roll your head back. "Have I ever harmed you...? Tell me the truth." He presses his fangs on your collarbone.

Your palm is pressed against his chest, and you are avidly biting your bottom lip. "...Maybe, the one time you flirted with that girl in our chemistry class," you said simply.

Tetsurou gave you an annoyed face, as if you had said something wrong, but then understood you have a blunt mouth. You wouldn't hold back from expressing anything, so you'd tell him what made you upset earlier.

He sighed and massaged your face while looking into your eyes, seeing you had a slight pout on your lips.

"You're still on about that?, damn what else could I make up to you?" He claims he didn't care whether he harmed your feelings.

You decided to push the boy back and cross your arms. "Now I'm not in the mood to fuck," you rolled your eyes.

"She was asking for help for the project Mr. Quin had posted days ago-"

"Well, she should've asked the teacher for help!" You accidentally screamed, your gaze returning to his.

You weren't in the mood right now since the fact of him flirting with that girl bothered you. Kuroo moaned and decided to take you up from the bottom of your thighs, grabbing you tightly.

You gasped and swiftly put both arms around him.

"She's not prettier than you, if that's what you're thinking y/n~" He teases as he rubs his lips on your neck, and you gasp.

"...Kuroo, I'm still mad you know..."

He pulls away with a sneer on your skin, "I know, but I'll prove to you that I'm sorry so," he kisses your lips again.

"Are you ready for me to take your virginity?" he inquires.

Should I? I know he's not a virgin, but I'd like to know how it will feel, especially from my first boyfriend.

"Ye-Yeah.." you sighed, biting your lip.

He smiles and then pulls out a camera.