𝙂𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩

"HIT THE BUTTON!" Yaku screamed at the tall lanky silver haired boy, seeing the silver-haired boy's face a bit scared when he got yelled at for trying to play the Pac-Man arcade game

The boys groan when they see that it says "game over" on the screen, most of them giving Lev a mean glare.

"Why are you guys mad? At least I ate the cherry."

Lev added, frowning his face as he stared at both Yaku & Kenma giving him an intimidating look.

You giggled rubbing Lev's back and cheering him up,

"At least he tried," you said looking over at the two boys, and immediately their faces went back to normal.

"Whatever." The blonde-haired haired mumbled as he was going to approach you

"Could we play that... I think it is called the Skee Ball," he said when he pointed at the game he was talking about.

"Wait, could we join?"

Kunimi & Kindaichi asked in sync giving y'all a look of excitement. You and Kenma stared at them for a moment and nodded our heads together.

Moments later while playing...

"...Only ten tickets...?"

You questioned under your breath as you watched the small machine connected to the game spit out your ticket,

not impressed that you got ten tickets but having the most points from playing the game was crazy.

Kenma from the side of you watched you take out your ticket, almost hearing a laugh come out of his mouth.

You squinted your eyes slowly turning back to look at him, seeing that he was hardly holding in a laugh.

"You think that's funny? How many tickets have you got huh?" you asked crossing my arms while playfully frowning at the boy.

He quickly showed his right in front of your face, your eyes widened when you saw how many tickets he earned.

"Got nothing to say now?-"

Before he could finish you snatched the ticket out of his hand & began running around the corners

"Y/n! My tickets bro!" he yelled trying to find you, you heard him in the back but It didn't make you turn back around to kindly give back his tickets.

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

You didn't know where you were going, so you found yourself in a small corner. Felt like a minute or so, you were still in my corner and surprised that Kenma didn't find you.