"𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚~"

"Y/n~, it's surprising seeing you here

"Y/n~, it's surprising seeing you here."

Kuroo, Nekoma's team captain & his team members.

What is he doing here and why do I keep bumping into him? First, it was over at Kenma's place, and now here?

Couldn't my day get any worse?

Kari pulled you back, leaning against the crane you had been playing with earlier.

"Why are you here?" she asked, reading your mind because that was so random. He just appeared out of nowhere.

Kuroo had an unfazed look on his face, seemingly unaffected by Kari's presence.

You glanced behind him and saw half of the Nekoma team also present. Kenma, Yaku, Yamamoto, and Lev were standing there, some of them on their phones.

"Kari, it's nice seeing you again. I guess," Kuroo said, making Kari frown as if she was about to start an argument. But before she could, one of the Nekoma Volleyball club members accidentally broke the tension.

"Y/N!" Lev, the silver white-haired boy who stood 6'4 tall, yelled, catching your attention.

You quickly put on a smile and walked over to him.

"Lev, and Yaku, hi!" you greeted, bringing both boys into a group hug.

Lev was thrilled to see you again, and Yaku's face lit up with a smile when he saw you approach.

Yamamoto rolled his eyes. "Lev, your tall ass is hovering over Y/n and Yaku," he remarked, almost making Lev frown.

"Hey, Yamamoto, I see you changed your hair a bit," you commented, looking at the boy with a shaved head and a small tuft of blonde hair on top. He got flustered and thanked you.

Yaku chuckled, his eyes on you. "I haven't seen you in forever," he said, making you smile even wider.

You missed them, and seeing them again warmed your heart.

"It's been a couple of months, don't exaggerate it, Yaku," Kenma interjected, pocketing his phone.

Yaku squinted at Kenma. "Well, Kenma, that's what it felt like," he replied, looking at your appearance. "And Y/n, you changed your look. You look so pretty!" he exclaimed, making you flustered.

After thanking him, Lev and the teammates went to talk to Kari, along with the other teammates from Aoba Johsai.

Kuroo had been standing in the same spot the whole time, and you hadn't paid him any mind. He probably overheard your conversation and wanted to come over to talk to you.

Rubbing the back of his neck, he stared at you with those cat-like eyes. "We didn't finish our conversation yesterday, Y/n," he said, sneaking up from behind.

You let out a deep sigh, crossing your arms against your chest, and stared at their captain up and down.

"What's on your mind, Kuroo?" you asked in annoyance, noticing his expression change.