𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙩. !𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩!

!smut!

!smut!

Both Y/n & Iwaizumi walked out of the car, Iwaizumi went over to her side & followed her to go to the backseat.

He watches you purposely go inside the backseat slowly, and while watching from behind he smirks & begins tilting his head like he is craving for you.

As you were crawling to get inside the car, you felt his lower body against your ass. He gently gripped your butt against the shorts, rubbing it slowly.

He was biting his bottom lip a bit too hard,

"Come on y/n..." he groaned softly, seeing that were teasing him by slowly pushing your ass against the print that was shown against his pants.

You chuckled softly & finally sat on the seat slowly crawling back and watching him get inside after you.

You leaned in closer as he entered the car, your face moving towards his until it was only inches away.

He grabs your chin and begins making out with you, closing the door from behind.

You positioned your back against the other side of the door, your hand gripping onto the grab handle.

He watches you and immediately pulls away, grabbing both of your legs to move your body closer to his, his hand grabbing onto the headrest from the passenger seat.

His other hand grabs onto your neck as he goes in to deep into the kiss this time.

Both of your hands grabbed onto his shirt, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss more.

Iwaizumi pulled away once again but this time he grabbed onto both of your hips, staring at you memorizing your looks & how perfect you look being laid on your back.

You tilted your head over, eyeing the boy's body through his clothing.

His eyes stared at you your face & shorts,

"...May I?"

Iwaizumi's eyes scanned your body, sensing that he wanted to do something.

Already knowing he wanted to eat your pussy.

You bit your lip & nodded, wanting his tongue inside of you.

He takes them off & puts them on the ground. Now you feel a bit naked,

He grabs your thighs & pulls them back, along with having both of your arms laid back.

He notices how wet you are, and he grips you a bit tighter (to where it's not hurting you) onto your thighs his eyes moving towards you.

"Damn...I turned you on this much.?" he asks while adding a small chuckle, making your cheeks feel all red.

You playfully rolled your eyes at the boy,