𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙯𝙯𝙡𝙚

As Kari and Kurato walked around the arcade room, a whiney-voiced boy joined them and asked,

"Hey, have you guys seen y/n?" The group scanned the area, but couldn't find you anywhere.

Frustrated, Kari groaned and pulled out her phone. She quickly opened the phone app and called you. After ringing for 20 seconds, you missed the third ring.

Iwaizumi leisurely walked past a group of three people and spotted Oikawa coming towards him. Oikawa, with his arms crossed, stood before a boy that looked quite intimidating.

"Hey, wasn't y/n supposed to be with you?" Oikawa enquired, arching one eyebrow inquisitively.

Iwaizumi appeared perplexed because he had assumed that you were by his side.

However, you were hanging out with Kenma and the others. It was only when you caught a glimpse of him flirting with a girl that you decided to part ways with him.

Where were you??

20 minutes earlier,
!small sexual content!

"...Wait Testu, I'm about to-" Before you can moan out your words, the boy covers your mouth with his hand

"Uh uh...beg for me baby..." he says as his fingers quickly thrust into you, making both of your legs shake.

You cried out muffled moans, while gripping onto the boy's wrists that were between your thighs.

"K-Kuroo, please...this is-"

"...Too much, baby?" Kuroo asked in a flirty calm tone while pushing you up against the bathroom stall wall.

He smirks and pulls your underwear more to the side trying to get you into your full orgasm, he then spanks your ass

"D-Damn Kuroo..." you cried after feeling his grip on your ass.

He chuckles softly as his fingers go faster, "Cant even beg correctly...but i'll spare you." he goes slow then his thumb crumbs circles around your clit.

His hand spanks your left cheek, making you squirm

"I know baby...but we just got started," he says as he goes against your neck to softly bite on it.

You rolled your head back against his shoulder, shutting your eyes shut. "I-Im about to cum...~" you cried out as he let you explode on his fingers

A small chuckle escapes his lips, as his fingers go into his mouth tasting you. You watched him and smirked.

You both began making out, your back now against the wall.