𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙮

You jumped out of the car and firmly shut his door; Kari and Oikawa watched you with concern, fearing that she didn't want you to walk home alone

Since Iwaizumi pressed her to walk home after telling her to get out of his car.

"Y/n no wait!" Kari opens her door and cautiously approaches you.

When Iwaizumi heard you slam his door, he exited his side of the car and pursued you.

You were in the middle of a parking lot tonight, angry off, and wanted to walk away from the argument.

"Don't slam my goddamn door,"

The imposing young man said as he approached you.

You scowled, "Why did you kick me out of the car, Hajime?" you said, crossing your arms.

Kari approached you to calm you down. "Guys, let's go back inside, please, it's getting chilly out here," Kari says, her tone tinged with fear.

Oikawa emerges from the vehicle, straining his eyes and leans against the car to await our return.

"Go find that new boy toy of yours, you're not getting back inside."

Iwaizumi fumed, gazing you down and down with the meanest expression on his face.

You looked at him, perplexed as to what he meant by a "Boy Toy."

It seemed to me that you understood what he was talking about.

Oikawa approaches us and touches his friend's shoulder to calm him down.

"Did you read his message on my screen?!" you cried, twisting your head to the side.

Iwaizumi forcefully rolled his eyes before walking over to his car to get back inside. Oikawa turns around and observes him, but remains where he is.

"God, you are irritating. For once, mind your own business."

You fumed as you were about to walk away, but Kari drew you back with a disappointed expression on her face.

Hajime climbs into his car, one leg out on the ground with the door open, before he can say anything,

"You're walking home, don't even think about getting back i-" before the intimidating boy can complete his statement.

"You're bringing her home, Hajime this argument is silly as fuck. Plus, y'all're not even dating, so could you both quit talking and act appropriately?!"

Kari stood in the midst, glaring at both Iwaizumi and you with an irritated expression on her face.

Oikawa sighed softly and rubbed his brow, obviously tired of our argument.

You remained there for a time, staring at Kari with an annoyed face, wondering whether you should go back inside.

Iwaizumi glared at the red curly-haired girl.