"𝙈𝙮 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧?"

"I ain't know that onion head fuck was that greedy

"I ain't know that onion head fuck was that greedy." the red-curly head girl says with irritation

Y/n turned towards her, curiosity sparking in her eyes at the sudden outburst.

"His ass almost tried to take a scoop out of my bowl which was halfway done."

The red-curly-haired girl let out a frustrated sigh, her irritation palpable in the air as she recounted the incident with the greedy teammate. Y/n, always curious, turned towards her, her eyes alight with interest at the sudden outburst.

As they bantered back and forth about the incident, laughter filled the room.

Y/n, comfortable in her space, reclined against the headboard, her chuckles echoing softly.

"Damn," you remarked with a grin, "he kept going on about wanting another burrito."

"Shit, he should've asked, but instead, he was about to steal my food,"

Kari fumed, her expression a mix of a frown and a pout as she got up from the makeup chair to go to the bathroom.

Their playful argument paused momentarily as a knock on the door interrupted them. Y/n, with some effort, shifted her position to respond.

"Come in!" she called out, seeing her father enter.

"Hey... I heard yelling. Is everything alright?" her father inquired, concern evident in his voice as he leaned against her vanity set.

Y/n nodded, a bright grin spreading across her face. "

"Could I come in?" her father asked politely,

"How was your first day?" he asked, hands tucked into his back pockets.

"It was cool, and I met some volleyball boys," Y/n replied a hint of excitement in her voice.

Her father playfully rolled his eyes. "Oh, uh oh," he teased, making her frown slightly.

"What do you mean, uh oh?" she asked, curious about his reaction.

"It's nothing, baby girl. I just hope you won't be too distracted by those boys, especially after what happened last time-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Y/n interrupted, realizing where the conversation was headed.

Chuckling nervously, her father continued,

"Well, your mother told me about your last one," he admitted, his expression slightly flustered.