Chapter 10: Curse? We don't want that curse

After the fish were declared fully cooked by Rengoku they were passed out so that everyone had two as well as some apples and peaches that Obanai and Kanroji had gotten. That was when they figured out that while they could eat they didn't have to if they didn't want to.
"So while Hikaru was fighting against that demon that used wind to attack what was happening to you and your sister Young Kamado?" Rengoku asked.
"Well to start off with I was fighting against the temari woman while Nezuko went to fight against the arrow demon" Tanjiro said.
"I'm guessing that didn't work out very well," Giyuu said.
"You're right. Nezuko didn't see the arrows anymore than I could and without Yushiro's help she ended up being flung away because the demon could use his arrows on anything including the human body" Tanjiro sighed.
"We ended up switching opponents, Nezuko along with Yushiro and Tamayo decided to fight and hold off the temari woman while I went after the arrow demon" He continued.
"Did you at least manage to not be as injured as Hikaru?" Uzui asked, his eyes were boring into Hikaru but it wasn't like he could help the injuries he gained.
"Well in a manner of speaking. I ended up getting flung around everywhere from smashing  into trees, to hitting the ground and being thrown into the air. Not the best time I've had. I ended up having to combine the footwork of the third water breathing technique with the sixth technique so that I could envelop the arrows and use his own force against him" Tanjiro explained. Hikaru smiled. He had known that Tanjiro could handle himself so he wasn't worried but hearing about his fight was amazing since he hadn't been able to see it.
"Something tells me that wasn't the end of it" Sanemi scoffed.
"Yeah, he ended up unleashing attacks even once his head had been chopped off which sent me in a lot of different directions and I had to use technique after technique to stop myself from being killed. Honestly I thought that my arms would break" Tanjiro chuckled a little bit just remembering the pain.
"At least you got throw in different directions, I got thrown into the sky with wind ripping at me that I had to deflect with technics, I moved a little but mostly it was like I was about to be ripped apart" Hikaru said.
"Once this is done perhaps having some more training for them would be best" Ubuyashiki said, so that only the hashira's closest to him could hear. Zenitsu while whimpering, Inosuke while grinning, Genya while trying to look like he wasn't paying attention and Kanao who was simply staring, were all listening as Tanjiro spoke about his first mission where the demon had split himself into three people.
"Well it does seem that Kibutsuji is targeting them and something tells me that he isn't going to stop until they are dead" Himejima said.
"I'll probably forget but if you want me to train them I can" Muichirou offered.
"I could help Hikaru learn about more medicines that he could use," Shinobu said.
'I want to teach them as well,' Kanroji thought with a pout.
"We shouldn't just train them," Giyuu said but didn't continue as everyone turned to him so he looked to the side, avoiding eye contact.
"I think what Giyuu means is that we should look at training all of the lower rank demon slayers. We would have to work out a schedule but it would be possible" Ubuyashiki agreed. The demons had been getting stronger and stronger so it seems that they would have to train harder to be able to continue to fight them.
"It's starting again" Kanao said and they turned and sure enough the next scene was appearing.

Panting I stopped in front of the demon's body glad that our fight was over and I was the victor even with the cuts that he had inflicted none of them were serious because of the demon slayer uniform but they were still bleeding.
"Damnit! Damnit! DAMNIT! You are mine! MINE! No one else is allowed to have you! It burns! IT BURNS! If I can't have you Marechi! Then no one can!" He roared out making my eyes go wide before I was flung into the air by one of his attacks making me yell out.

"Bastard!" Sanemi snarled, his eyes glaring death at the scene in front of him.
"He doesn't belong to you!" Giyuu growled.
"Hikaru doesn't belong to anyone but himself," Tanjiro said, his eyes narrowed. Hikaru hadn't mentioned to him that this demon got so possessive.
"Did this happen to any other demon that you have faced?" Oyakata asked.
"Well after this I was only on one mission before we got brought here, and the demon didn't intergest my blood" Hikaru replied.
"It is a bit of a mystery. You smell appealing to demons, even more than Marechi's yet when they try to eat you, it burns them from the inside out" Yushiro said.
"From what I know, yes. It's like my blood is a weapon against demons themselves" Hikaru said.
"That's enough of that" Sanemi instantly put his foot down as he glared at Hikaru. Genya was jolted once more at the care that Sanemi was showing towards Hikaru. Normally it would seem like he was angry but Genya knew his brother well enough to be able to know when he was really angry, (Mostly because he always had his brother's anger directed towards himself), and when he wasn't. And at the moment he wasn't angry at Hikaru.
"What are you talking about?" Hikaru questioned.
"I know you, if it meant that people would stop getting hurt you would drain yourself dry and that ain't happen" Sanemi said and Hikaru looked away.
"This is something that we will be speaking about later" Ubuyashiki said, his frown told everyone that he would be displeased if anyone even suggested using Hikaru's blood in such a way.