Chapter 21: They want to know dammit!

Everyone was quiet, no one wanted to be the one that broke the silence that everyone had fallen into. In other words, no one wanted to bring Shinobu's anger down onto them for daring to suggest that a threat had managed to break into her home and get to one of the patients there.

"I don't think that the person who was there meant any harm," Tanjiro said. This made everyone turn to him, some of them encouraging him to continue while others shook their heads warning him to abort what he was about to say.

"What makes you think that?" Shinobu asked, a tick mark on her face. Tanjiro could smell her anger but he was about to stop talking just because of that.

"Well they obviously know Hikaru, they commented on Hikaru's pictures and also left him a gift" He smiled.

"You are too naive" Sanemi scoffed but for some reason he didn't make eye contact with anyone, he already had a strong suspicion on just who it was that was shown. Hikaru hid his own smile as he knew who it was, but he decided that for now he would hold his tongue. After all, he was sure that the person wouldn't appreciate being outed.

"If they were going to attack me, the scenes would have shown us," Hikaru said.

"It could still happen, after all we don't know what will happen next," Uzui pointed out.

"Yes, but for some reason these scenes like to leave us in a state of worry and panic, if I was going to be attacked it would have shown the start of the attack before cutting off" Hikaru replied. Everyone realized the truth in what Hikaru said was true.

"That is always happening," Kanroji agreed.

"So Hikaru is not being attacked, instead it seems that a friend of his has come to visit" Ubuyashiki smiled.

"There are visiting hours for a reason they should come to visit when they are meant to instead of sneaking around like that" Shinobu narrowed her eyes. If she found out who this was she was going to give them a stern talking to, maybe even banning them from visiting hours as well.

"Do you want to get some flowers and make some flower crowns Nezuko?" Hikaru asked. Nezuko jumped up nodding her head and humming happily. It seems that she still knew what flower crowns were. With that the younger demon slayers, (Zenitsu, Inosuke, Tanjiro, Kanao, Hikaru and surprisingly Genya) moved a little further away from where they were sitting. There was a field of small flowers that they could use to make flower crowns.

-

The Hashira, Ubuyashiki, Tamayo, Yushiro and Akaza watched them making flower crowns before turning away. Akaza felt a throbbing in his head for some reason and an ache in his heart like he was forgetting something important. Even if he had forgotten something, it probably wasn't something that would make him stronger so he didn't bother to try to remember all that hard.

"Why don't you go and be with them as well Muichirou?" Ubuyashiki suggested.

"Okay, it won't really matter after all I will probably forget about most of this anyway" Muichirou shrugged but he did get up and head over. Tanjiro was quick to smile at him and help him to start making a flower crown.

"I'd like all of you to keep an eye on Hikaru if you don't mind" Ubuyashiki requested now that the youngest hashira was no longer with them.

"May I ask why Oyakata-sama?" Rengoku questioned.
"It's because of the other Akatsuki's reactions to having their haircut isn't it?" Uzui asked and Ubuyashiki nodded.

"That's correct, not only that but he is rather self-sacrificial and does not seem to pay mind to his own wounds" Ubuyashiki confirmed. Some of them couldn't help but glance at Sanemi, after all he was another person that didn't really pay much mind to his own wounds.