𓆩15𓆪

Yeosang reached the house as he was literally almost running, trying to keep his cool when he saw a tipsy looking Jongho sitting on the curb in front of the house. 

He had a red cup in his hand, looking down at it and immediately getting up when he saw Yeosang approach him. Jongho looked at him with wide eyes, trying to see what was Yeosang up to. 

The male just seemed mad over the phone, and Jongho couldn't really put a finger on it. The blonde immediately crossed his arms as he stood in front of him, face looking straight cold as he stared at Jongho. 

Jongho smiled, trying to ease the situation as he felt a little too drunk to deal with this situation seriously.

"Hey, hyung-"

"What the fuck did you say to Yujin?" Yeosang spat out immediately, cutting him off. 

Jongho seemed unfazed, but inside he was literally shaking. Yeosang found out about it since obviously that fucker couldn't keep his mouth shut for more than a week it seems, but Jongho was also prepared for that too. 

Jongho nodded. "So he told you about it, huh? He really can't stay quiet like a little bitch he is."

Yeosang's face turned into a stone the moment he heard him say that literally so nonchalantly. He was saying that like it was nothing, like he was doing something easy as breathing like any normal being. 

"What the fuck do you mean? Of course he told me! You, you said that he is just using me and that he isn't good like you?!" Yeosang almost screamed at him. 

He was so angry, but Jongho just took a sip from his cup as he kept listening to him like he was watching his favorite movie and enjoying his favorite scene. Yeosang was shocked at that, widening his eyes as he stared at the younger being so unbothered about that. 

"Are you serious now, Jongho?" Yeosang asked, calming down.

Jongho looked at him, being scared more than he should be but keeping on his cold face as he just kept staring at him. Yeosang looked like he was at the verge of tears, like he was about to break down. 

"So what if I told him that? You really think that he is good for you when he just popped out of nowhere after years of no contact and acted like he knew every single thing about you when he hasn't even asked about you?" 

Yeosang furrowed his eyebrows. "Are you serious, Jongho? You literally threatened him about beating him up when he did nothing at all to you and now you act like this when I'm trying to speak to you? What is going on with you lately?"

Jongho giggled suddenly, feeling the alcohol kicking in now at the full speed. He was definitely drunk now, and he was just not too sober to listen to Yeosang ramble as much as he loved him like a hyung and a friend. 

"The fuck you mean by that? I'm trying to protect you from that bastard!" Jongho yelled now. 

"Protect me? Protect me from what? Jongho, because of you he is not talking to me at all! It's all your fault that this happened!" Yeosang screamed back at him. 

Jongho couldn't believe it. He was more than pissed at Yeosang being so blind about this all when he told him about Yujin being bad for him. Why can't he see that Yujin is not good for him when he is just so obviously using him for god knows what?

"It's my fault that I'm worried?! You are so fucking blind about him!" 

Yeosang widened his eyes and scoffed at him suddenly. "And you're the one to talk about that."

He crossed his arms over his chest again, panting deeply as he watched Jongho drink the rest of his drink in the matter of seconds before throwing away the cup on the floor. Yeosang was more than mad now. He was pissed off so badly. 

Jongho knew what he meant by that, but he was going to ignore it for now. He knew he was talking about Iseul, like he always did when he said that. 

Yeosang was usually very calm, but he is so annoyed now. Jongho literally dares to talk to him like this when he did all of it? He created all this mess, and now he is acting all innocent. 

"I was just telling him the truth, nothing else." Jongho shrugged. 

Yeosang gulped at that, feeling his heart scatter in so many pieces when he remembered what Yujin said. Jongho said he thinks he is better than Yujin. 

Yeosang shook his head. "So you think you are better than him when he hasn't ever made me cry so many times like you did?"

His voice broke when he said that, but he was just so broken about this. Jongho widened his eyes at that, staring at him in shock as he wasn't sure if he heard him right or not. He wasn't sure if he was so drunk yet that he started to hear things. 

"What do you mean by that?" Jongho asked. 

He was crying because of me?  Jongho thought.

Yeosang sighed, raising his hand up and rubbing his face as he tried to keep in his tears. He was so close to telling Jongho everything he wanted, to shout he was so damn in love with him and that he can't hide it anymore. 

Jongho panicked a bit, gulping a bit as he watched him almost start to shake. 

"You know what? I fucking can't do this. Why am I even talking to you now when you are so drunk that you don't even listen to me. I really wanted to talk to you-"

Yeosang was cut off when Jongho took a few steps forward, gripping the front of his shirt and pulling him closer with all the energy he had. 

And in the matter of seconds before he could say something again, Yeosang felt the lips press against his own.