𓆩22𓆪

[Smut scene ahead]

► ► ► ► ►

Yeosang groaned lightly as he held Jongho by his shoulders not to let him fall as he just slurred some words Yeosang had no idea he was saying. He tapped Jongho's jacket as he searched for the keys to his apartment.

Jongho whined softly, wrapping his arms around his shoulders and giggling as Yeosang tickled him. The male smiled at that as he pulled out his keys and unlocked the door to Jongho's apartment.

"Hyungie is so smart! He always helps me.." Jongho suddenly beamed.

Yeosang felt bad about it. When did Jongho ever come to get him when he was drunk? The ones who always came to get him were Wooyoung or Seonghwa, but never Jongho. He stayed silent and led Jongho to his living room.

"Come on, let's get you to bed." Yeosang mumbled as he held Jongho close, not letting him fall down as he couldn't even walk straight.

Jongho hummed, giggling and mumbling something again that Yeosang didn't catch at all. He just let Jongho down onto the bed when he got inside of his room, making Jongho giggle once again.

"So funny! Hyung is so sweet!"

Yeosang sighed as he watched him laugh about something only him knew, shaking his head.

"Come on, take off your jacket. I'll tuck you to sleep, okay?"

Jongho pursued his lips, nodding his head as he looked at Yeosang who helped him sit up and take off his jacket and shoes before he leaned back down onto the bed. Yeosang tucked him into the bed, placing the blanket over his body as Jongho hummed in satisfaction.

Yeosang smiled before he moved away, watching as Jongho's eyes fluttered like he was about to fall asleep any second now. He turned around quietly, and just as he was about to leave, Yeosang heard Jongho whine again.

"Stay with me.." Jongho pouted as he raised his body up, petting the empty side of the bed next to him.

Yeosang smiled. He looks so sweet to him, but he knows that he can't stay. He just can't stay because he knows he will only end up hurt even more than before, and it just isn't good now.

"Jjong, I can't stay-"

"Please? Stay with me tonight?" Jongho cut him off, suddenly sounding sober than he was.

Yeosang widened his eyes as he heard him say that, almost like he was ready to beg him to stay. Was he really going to fall this low again and actually agree to stay with Jongho?

"Jongho-"

"Please, hyung? Just for tonight?" Jongho pressed, literally giving him the puppy eyes he knows that Yeosang can't resist.

Yeosang stared at him like he was doubting ever single decision he ever made, gulping before he shook his head and started to take off his jacket and leaving it on the table in Jongho's room.

Jongho's face bloomed into a smile as he watched him take off his shoes before he climbed into Jongho's bed, trying to be less awkward like he never lied next to Jongho before. The younger stared at him, not taking his eyes off of Yeosang.

The male kept his distance, looking into the celling and not spending a single look at Jongho who just kept staring like he wanted his attention so badly. He suddenly leaned closer, pressing his face against Yeosang's shoulder.

Yeosang looked at him like he was taken aback, gulping as his eyes connected with Jongho's. He just stared there as Jongho gave him those puppy eyes that made Yeosang's heart flutter. He loved them just like he loved every single thing about Jongho.