Here for You

Rekha stormed into the house in the afternoon with Prisma. Prisma's eyes were on Alan the whole time they were in the house. I could see her longing for him. I wondered how she watched them marry when she was in love with him. Did he know about it? I bet he knew.

"So when are you two getting married?" she questioned us sitting on a couch. Nimek and Mausam were standing beside us.

When she told us about her visiting their house I called Mausam to let them know about it.

"I don't think that is any of our business," Alan snapped.

"I can see the title you know published in those newspapers 'Ex-CEO married his mistress',"

"Shut your mouth," Alan got up. 

For a second I thought he would launch on her but he didn't.

"If anyone was another woman this whole time it was you. Dakshu was always my first and only choice,"

She scoffed at it.

"Did I ever touch you after our contract marriage? Did I ever wake up beside you or made love to you or even fucked you," he screamed the last two words at her. "Did I stay two minutes beside you?"

I looked at Alan in shock. I had never heard him curse.

"No? Exactly, that's the difference. I wake up beside her every day. I can't keep myself away from her. Every chance I get, I try to be beside her, touching her while I can't bring myself to be in the same room as you. Now tell me who is the other woman," he spat.

The heat started to cover my face.

Rekha's body started to shake with anger as she got up.

"Do you think you can marry her Alan?"

"Our marriage was over the day it hit three years of me not seeing you. Talk to my lawyer,"

"Oh, you still have money,"

"More than you? yes," he narrowed his eyes at her.

Rekha's eyes turned to me.

"You can never have him. You might be with him, sleep with him," she said making a disgusted face. "But if I won't be able to take him away death will," she smirked.

It angered me to know that she was threatening his life. 

"Right Nimek," she said looking at him when our world stopped.

"Oh, you haven't told them. I wondered why," she said.

We both looked at Nimek who refused to meet our eyes.

"I...I wanted to..."

"This is getting out of hand," Mausam said.

"At least someone agrees with me," Rekha said earning a glare from Mausam.

"Get out of my house before I throw you out,"

Rekha rolled her eyes.

"You have nothing, Alan. No business, no family and you will never have her, not forever,"

"Out," Mausam screamed.

Rekha stormed out. Prisma stood up and looked at Alan.

"Aalu. I... I am sorry," she whispered and left.

"What was she talking about?" Alan questioned Nimek.

He opened his mouth and then closed it. I could see he was struggling. My heart was beating fast.

"Your mother....she is here," he said.

Why was I seeing panic in his voice? Why was he afraid that Alan's mother was here?