24 Hours

🎶Chemtrails Over The Country Club🎶

The next second Rekha's body was lying on the floor. Her eyes stared at me. I quickly looked at Alan and he was on the floor holding his bleeding stomach. His hand was shot as well. He struggled to breathe.

"No, no. Alan, no," I cried.

Matteo kneeled beside me and put the gun down.

Alan groaned in pain.

"We have to take him to the hospital,"

"We can't," Matteo said.

"Wha..."

Before I could say anything, "Boss, we have to call your doctor," he said.

Alan was too much in pain to speak.

"Where's your phone?"

He tried to point towards his pocket. I put my hand into it and took out the phone. Thankfully, I knew the password. Matteo took hold of it after that and made a call but it was of no use. The doctor didn't answer.

Matteo picked up Alan while asking me to start the car. I quickly ran and was in the driver's seat while Nimek put him in the back seat closing the door. We drove off. I kept looking back at Alan who was making painful noises.

"Please, don't close your eyes," I begged.

Nimek told me a location and asked her to speed the car but something hit it making us jolt.

"They are following us," Matteo shouted only then did I realise what he was talking about.

Matteo took out a gun and started to shoot from the window.

"Damn it, they are near. Mishka speed up,"

More shots were fired and I saw Matteo groaning in pain. A bullet had pierced his arm. I sped the car in a way that made me feel we were flying and then it stopped. I felt as if we were stopped by them but we were in the location.

I quickly opened the back seat door and tried to pull Alan out but he was too heavy for me. Matteo tried to pick him up too but his injury didn't help either. Then we heard voices. Two men were running towards us.

"Ademaro," a man said picking Alan up. I assumed he was the doctor as he was in his white coat.

"You need help as well," he said to Matteo.

"No, they will be here soon. I need to....ugh," he groaned in pain.

The man walked away with Alan while another tried to get hold of Matteo but he didn't let him. I quickly went and took the gun away from him.

"I will take care of it,"

He shook his head.

"You don't know how to.....I will do it,"

"Matteo you are hurt," I said.

He still shook his head and then we heard a gunshot. I pointed my gun towards the voice. A car was parked in front of us. My heart hammered so hard, I was sure it would come out anytime. A woman with a man walked out of the car.

Namrata

She was alive?

"You think you could kill me so easily?"

She had bandaged the wounds and was standing in front of us. She aimed the gun at me.

"So you know how to hold a gun?" she laughed and the man behind her joined.

"Put the gun down or I will kill him," she warned me.

"Don't listen to her. Shoot her," Matteo said.

Alan's mother's eyes darkened.