Business

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked the same question.

I was dying to know why I was kidnapped and brought to a new place. He never cared to explain.

He sighed placing his hands in his pocket and showing his back to me.

"Because I wanted you here,"

"And why is that?"

"I said only one question," he said turning his head to me.

"That's not an answer,"

"Go back to your room and sleep,"

"Are you trying to annoy me?" I asked standing in front of him.

"Sure,"

"You are getting on my nerves you know,"

"I don't care if I am getting on your nerves or elsewhere," he said looking at his watch.

"Why did you bring me here?" I questioned him putting my body closer to his.

We stood there staring at each other.

"Because.....my wife isn't here and I needed my mistress to entertai...."

Before he could finish it I slapped him. We were both shocked at my actions. He closed his eyes. I could say he wasn't expecting it. He did not bother to look at me when he opened them.

"If you are trying to make me hate you by calling me a mistress then you are doing pretty well Ademaro," I spat and walked out of there.

I was almost near my room when I was pulled and slammed into the wall. He grabbed my throat and made me look at him. At that time I realised I had lost my Alan forever. The man standing in front of me was Ademaro Maniero. His eyes were burning with anger. He was looking at me the way Alan never dared to. He didn't have a ounch of love in his eyes. He only had darkness. I don't know what his mother did to him but I was sure she had made him like her.

"Do you know whom you slapped?" he snapped.

"I slapped a man with ego,"

"Never play that stunt again," he warned looking at my lips.

I rolled my eyes and before I could speak he slammed his lips on mine. I tried to push him away but he didn't let me.

"If you try that stunt again, I promise I will make your life a living hell," he said squeezing my neck and letting me go. I rubbed my neck glaring at him while he walked away not once looking back at me. I won't lie but he hurt me.

While lying on my bed the memories of us ran through my head. We were at least happy then. I wish I had lived that time a little longer. I drifted to sleep thinking about him, about us.

The next day, the first thing the maids did when walking in with my breakfast was to hand me a dress.

"Boss asked us to tell you to get ready by 6 in the evening. You are going out with him," Lucia said.

"Happy? happy?" Sofia grinned.

Why would he want to take me out now?

I didn't tell them I wasn't going out with him. I took the dress and looked at it. It was a black lace dress. Another black dress. I mentally scoffed.

When the evening arrived the maids practically begged me to get ready but I refused.

"Please, get ready or he will fire us," Lucia begged.

"Please," Sofia said this time.

I was angry with him but that didn't mean the maids had to suffer. I went to a closet and decided to wear a baby pink dress. A really short one. They helped me with my hair and shoes. Right after I was ready there was a knock on the door. Alan entered and the maids left. He was dressed in his usual black. His face hardened when he looked at me.