𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

Y/n's POV:

"No this can't be happening!" I say sitting up on my bed with a jerk. My mom on a video call with me. "Do you guys sent me here on purpose?" I say. My face angry. She laughed along with dad smiling at the back.

"No honey, we didn't. But it's just a small party, I know you will handle it well"

"Small party? What do you mean by a smOl pARtY? Little do I know dad's business party's are never small!" I run a hand through my hairs. "Mom I'm not going, you guys can't force me okay? It's enough"

"Honey but it's important"

"So come back home!" I say instantly regretting. My mom passed me a blank look.

"You're such a spoiled child. I loved you so much only to hear this? You're our only child who else would we ask to do our work in our absence?" She starts her drama while I look at her with 'its not funny at all' look.

Dad held the phone next. "Y/n you're not my daughter, you're my son you know that?" He puts a piece of strawberry into his mouth. My heart suddenly melt watching them like this. I suddenly hear the laugh of mom behind. Dad looks up then laughs.

"Look what your mom is doing!" He says turning the camera around. Mom played with the dog running around. Her face had that big smile. I smiled. Then the camera turned towards dad again. The smile still on my lips.

"So you've decided not to go?" My smile disappears.

"Why are you guys forcing me to go?" I say frustrated.

"Because you're our only child! You will be the successor of me next so you need to get a view of things. Attending that party won't make you regret. I promise" dad winks. "There are drinks, lotsss of food and yeah you can get ready however you like. It's a grand one" another wink.

"Mom just said it's a small one" the line goes silent. He stared at me from the other side. I laugh. "Okay okay. I will go"

"Yahhh that's my daughter. Remember I love you okay?" A soft smile appears on my face.

"Yeah, I love you too" dad smiles wider.

"We miss you here alot. But don't worry next time we'll bring you along with us, this time it's our turn next time is yours"

"And I would take out the most of it" I say. He nods.

"If you want to know about anything, you can ask Jungkook. He's going as well" my smile disappeared at his name. I process what dad said.

"But dad his appa has a different company" dad nods again putting strawberry in his mouth.

"Yes, it's a party from people all over the world. But only special business men are invited" I stare somewhere.

"Does that mean people from all around the world would be there?"

"Yeah but special ones" I nod.

"Okay I will go. Thanks for the time but right now you guys enjoy" dad smiles.

"Okay darling, take care and your mom and me love you a lot"

"I love you guys even more" I fake a smile. The call ends as I lay down staring at the ceiling.

For some reason I couldn't get Jungkook out of my head. I mean I didn't know him well but he acted strange when we talked some days ago in his room. He kept silent for most of the time and didn't gave any reactions. Do he love his girlfriend so much?

I take a long breath. Who cares.
Like who genuinely cares about him and his girlfriend.

I get up as I walk towards the bathroom. I needed a bath before I went out to shopping.