𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Y/n:

I always thought people who fell in love were stupid. All my life I cursed at lovers because at the end somewhere they end up being strangers. If they don't, death separates them. It depresses me to think that you love someone and then they would vanish air become strangers like nothing happened?

They change like there was nothing to stay the same for?

When my mom and dad married each other they loved each other so much. My dad proposed my mom and they married happily. My mom didn't had any parents but she was left with a company and enough property to look for herself. That's were she met my step dad, the dad I have now.

My step dad and mom remained partners for a long time until my mom's company started to collapse. Although it was a big one, but the fact couldn't stop it from falling to it's downfall. My dad married my mom and got her pregnant with me.

Their life was good, nice and smooth, until I was born....

Just as I had my birth and my mom managed to bring me to life, my dad changed. No one knows till this time why did this happen. While my mom was pregnant with me she used to handle the company as well and she looked after my dad.

My dad started drinking and it reached to such extreme that my dad forced my mom on things Infront of me. Sometimes I was left traumatized at what behavior he kept towards my mom. Shocked that how my mom handled all of this, at a very young age I started to blame myself for the traumatized bestowed upon my mother. I started blaming my own birth for it. Because ever since I was born my dad changed.

The day he was about to kill me, I met jeon Jungkook and my mom met my step dad. Jungkook took the stab for me while my step dad took the risk for my mom.

I wasn't a delusional kind of person. I lived in reality and I expected everything to turn out bitter at the end because that's how life is. But just as Jungkook stepped in all I knew was I was assuming things I shouldn't. I was looking forward to something my mom once did with my dad.

Afraid to love and end up like my mom with the trauma of Liam cheating on me I stayed away from a playboy who I thought was nothing but a red flag with pure danger. But just as days passed I saw how being with me changed Jungkook. I saw how he left clubbing, hanging around.

The day I saw him with another girl, my heart crumbled into so many pieces but what was true was that I still chose to love the playboy with every piece.

I knew I did wrong by not punishing him for what he did to me. For the way he pushed me away and the way he made me suffer like hell. But didn't he suffer enough?

He was also someone who was resisting himself from falling in love once again. He wasn't protecting himself only, but he was protecting me as well. And all I knew was I could be a fool for this man.

I looked at him like a enemy until I realized I was in love with this idiot.

Ridiculous how this man with so many flaws was someone I loved again. After loving someone who was the son of my murderer uncle, fate chose to make me fall in love with a playboy who's fate wanted him to be a better person.

My hands wrapped around his cozy neck as I gave in the kiss and moved my lips in sync with him. His warm hands travelled towards my lower back as he pulled me closer holding my waist. My legs brushed against his as my body bumped into him. The burn at the back of my eyes started increasing until my eyelashes were wet.