𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

Note: trigger warning ⚠️
Scenes ahead can break your heart

Long chapter ⚠️🎀

Author:

She put the jacket on his shoulder making him wear it while he stood Infront of the mirror looking at her who seemed lost. She smoothed a hand over his broad shoulders and looked at him through the mirror. He already stared at her like he knew what she was thinking and he could see right through her.

"What's going on in your mind?" He spoke breaking the silence. She silently stood there not saying anything looking at him with quiet eyes. He stood there staring at her while she looked down and fidgeted with the hem of her dress.

He sighed turning around and looking down at her. "I don't even have the words to tell you I'll be fine" she stayed silent looking down. He stepped closer keeping his hands on her shoulders and rubbing them gently. "Stop acting this way"

He put a finger under her chin and lift it up to make her look at him in the eyes. "Won't you say anything?"

"Is your flight for Sydney tomorrow?" He nodded smiling since she finally spoke. "Have you booked the tickets for it?" She asked looking into his eyes.

"Not yet" he says. "I will, tonight" she nodded silently getting away from his grip and walking towards the bed taking his tie. She came back and fixed his tie while he looked at her.

"Comfort your heart, love. I will be fine as wine"

"Isn't easy. I keep on thinking about weird things" he took in a deep breath.

"Its okay. I will satisfy you once I come back. We'll talk about this alright?" She nodded. As his neck tie was done she moved away. He looked into the mirror before he walked to take his wallet and phone. As he walked back to her he smiled, eyes trailing down to her baby bump.

"Daddy will go earn for my baby okay? Don't disturb mommy from the back" she smiled looking at him talking like that to the baby. He poked her belly gently as he laughed and looked up. "alright I'll leave. Take care and call me if you need anything" she nodded. He leaned in and kissed her forehead before walking past her and out of the room. Her smile immediately disappeared while a sigh escaped her mouth.

Keeping a hand on her belly she gently stroked it "how should I stop him baby?" She says.

✩  ✩  ✩  ✩  ✩

His eyes hungrily searched the screen while he typed like his life is dependent on it. The screen showed so much data in different colours. One after another, every screen had some kind of video, footage or a moment of Jungkook and y/n.

He smiled some seconds later leaning back. "Ha! Got the camel under the mountain" he said. "So you're leaving for Sydney? How can you even think of staying in so much peace after taking away my mom and dad from me? You think I'll let you go?" He smiled bitterly.

The screens beeped and sirens echoed. His moments with her, his actions everything played.

The man got up and looked at the wall behind him. There were pictures of Jungkook and y/n. Even from their visit of the gynaecologist. He blinked at her picture holding her stomach and smiling at him.