𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

Jungkook's POV:

Days went quite good with y/n in the hospital. I was there with her for the most of the time. Even though we always ended up fighting and bickering over something, I was the one she called is she needed anything.

My patience got worse everyday. Specially when Dan the bitch came to check up on y/n. Her stitches were removed and since the wound wasn't so deep, thankfully it was cured soon.

As I walked down the stairs in my house, my eyes landed on dad who was taking a call at the door. Passing by him I reached the kitchen to get some breakfast for y/n who maybe wouldn't even have been awake. It was 9 already. As I walked into the kitchen and managed to put some breakfast on a plate my mom looked at me.

"Hmm?" She asked raising her brow. The question clear.

"It's for y/n" I say before I pour some juice in a glass and turn around. Walking back up the stairs I knock onto her door. There was silence.

As I knock again the door opened. Y/n stood Infront with her eyes looking at me. Then her eyes trailed towards the plate in my hand.

"Why did you got up" I said immediately walking inside. I wrapped my hand around her waist as I walked her to the bed. "The wounds aren't cured properly. Stop being immature" I say as I make her sit on the bed and keep the plate and glass on the bedside table. She looked at the plate.

"Thank you" she said. I nodded before I sat right next to her on the bed. Her both hands rested on the bed as she stared somewhere blankly. I stare at her.

"What happened?" I ask. She shook her head.

"Nothing"

"Sure?" I ask. She nodded. I bit my lips as I got up and picked the plate. Keeping it in my lap I pluck a grape and extend it to her. She looked at my face.

In these few days me and y/n have been more comfortable. Although we still couldn't stay without taunting and teasing but she was more calmer ever since I stayed the night at the hospital after she asked me for it.

I nodded at the grape and she immediately ate it. I pulled my hand back and picked up another grape as I extended it towards her mouth. She again ate it silently.

"What's the problem with you?" I ask in a frustrated tone looking at the lines on her forehead. She turned to me. Her brows twitching.

"I said it's nothing. Shut up or go" I took a deep breath.

"You're a radio who spits shit no one's want to listen 24/7. If you're quite there's probably something wrong"

"Oh come on. I'm just practicing being quite" she says. I made a confused face.

"Practicing being quite? For what?"

"I don't know I just feel like I talk alot, more then I should"

"What?"

"Nothing" she said running a hand through her hairs as she huffed out. Then she looked at my face and nodded at the plate. I looked away from her and picked another grape extending it to her.

"Stop worrying" I say as I look at her. She looked back at me. Maybe it was her last trauma or something that suddenly hit her while she was overthinking about some shit.

"I like your radio shit" I said before I picked another grape.

Y/n's POV:

What's more uncomfortable then having your taunting, enemy cousin turn into a whole new caring personality? Like you expect him to do something else and he turns out to do something else which you definitely do not expect.