𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊

Y/n's POV:

I slid the curtains from against the window to a side. The sunlight immediately peeked inside glowing on my face. I smile widely as the birds chirped. Opening the terrace door I walked outside in my casual shorts and a button down half sleeve shirt.

The cup of coffee in my hand as I leaned on the grill looking around. Weather seemed to feel a lot like Lana del Rey. Soft and sad. I inhaled in the morning scent before I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in. The morning air filled my lungs giving ng me a refreshing moment.

Tonight was the party and if you ask me I was honestly very excited. It always anticipated me to have cameras around me with curious people. At first I thought aunt wasn't going to allow media but then she suddenly surprised me by coming into my room at 1am and tell me about the coming of all media.

We didn't forget to wish uncle at 12amnat the night. We took a small cake and entered his room shouting and chirping 'happy birthday'

Media was a good way of introducing my boyfriend to the world. I didn't publicized my relationship with Liam, but the case was different with Dan. As much as I was doubtful about us working out, just one week and I felt quite better. Maybe Betty was right.

Alternate was the solution.

I clutched the mug in my hand tight once again having a deep breath. I loveddddd mornings. For some reason they felt so much more refreshing. My mornings in Canada started with a heavy workout and exercise which seemed to get skipped since I came to Korea but I was going to come back to track after the party.

My eyes opened at the grinding of metal somewhere a little far. My eyes opened slowly before I turned my head to my right and saw a shirtless Jungkook with a mug in his hand and a towel hanging on his shoulder. He stood on the terrace next to me with just a small railing separating us.

My eyes lingered on him for some seconds before I turned my face away. I think it's quite normal seeing him shirtless nowadays? I take a sip of my coffee. The morning suddenly turned cold. I saw the sun pulling itself out from the horizon.

I had alot to do for today and the first thing was to dip my face into cold tub of ice. It was a skincare I did before I did my makeup. Tonight was one of the glamorous ones and I had to dress glam too. I finished my coffee as I turned to walk inside. But before I turned pass my terrace my eyes once again landed on the shirtless Jungkook standing a few feet away.

He still stood there. All without shirt, careless and unbothered.

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

Author's POV:

The glamorous night was here. Under the dark inky sky stood alot of tables with each having fancy accessories on top. Tables with white sheet and chairs. The red carpet was layed on the floor Infront of the lounge until it reached out. Cameras, flashes and interviews continued. Business men and women answered the questions on cameras while some sat on the chairs Infront of tables. Some drank wine while others already rocked the dance floor.

The arrangement was done in the huge lawn of jeon mansion. Colorful balloons floated all around, a big banner with "Happy Birthday" stretched across the wall, tables adorned with bright tablecloths and centerpieces, and a beautifully decorated cake taking center stage. Laughter and chatter filled the air as guests mingle, enjoying delicious food and drinks. The garden was filled with joyous music playing in the background.

On a side of one of the tables near the entrance stood Jungkook in his elegant black tuxedo and perfectly made hairs. Even though there were mature business women he didn't resisted to make them squeal. A big smile plastered on his face as he welcomed every guest. His hands joined together as he rubbed circles on his palm. Every guest looked at him with sparkling eyes which held interest and adoration.