𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

Jungkook's POV:

My eyes opened at the sudden hit of something on my face. It was hard to come back to consciousness and open my eyes. Felt like my eyes were glued. I struggled to open my eyes but as soon as I did and came back to consciousness, I smelled the familiar smell of medicines and the plain wall of ceiling came into view.

"Hey!" I heard. I smoothed a hand on my face before I huffed out. I was out of it. I lift my head and looked up. A familiar figure in black came into view. She lay on the hospital bed glaring at me.

"Get up, hand me the water" I narrowed my eyes. The haze of slumber still didn't left my mind when I roamed my eyes around and found the room empty. I blinked.

"Where are others?" I asked trying to get up. Y/n exhaled sharply.

"It's been 5 minutes since I'm screaming your name"

"And then you hit me with the towel?" I said looking at her with boring look. She bit her lips.

"Mom and aunt went home leaving me with you who grumpily slept. I was thirsty so I did" she shrugged. I sighed out blinking and trying to keep my eyes open. Getting up I poured the water and handed the glass to her.

She carefully took it but was unable to drink. I looked at her. Then I held the glass and slid a hand softly under her nape. She looked at me as I lift the glass near her lips and made her drink the water.

"Thank you" she said as I carefully laid her back. She hissed a little and I looked over her making sure she was okay. Keeping the glass back on the table I walk towards the washroom and splash water on my face to bring myself back to the world.

Slumber was heavy on me but since I was alone with y/n in the hospital I had to be extra careful. All of them were tired and they needed to rest. Once they all were here I would go back home to rest.

As I come out of the washroom I took the towel y/n threw at my face and cleaned my face. Then I looked up at the time. It was almost 5.

Did I slept that much?

"Are you hungry?" I say taking my purse and checking for cash inside. Although I had my card but I preferred cash more.

"I should ask you that" she says. I look at her who looked at me with innocent eyes. Her lips in a small irresistible pout while her both hand on her tummy. She looked at me turning her head.

"I am not hungry" I say.

"You've eaten since yesterday night" she says. "Eat something" her voice came softer.

I sighed. "Alright let me order something for both of us and we will eat together. Is that okay?" A smile touched y/n's lips as she nodded. I took my phone and clicked on it several times before attaching it to my ear. I ordered us food before I took the nearest stool and dragged it near y/n. She looked at me.

"How are you feeling now?"

"Quite better" she says. "There's pain in the lower back while the leg is fine. I'm frustrated I can't sit" she now looked angry.

I smiled slightly. "just a few days. You'll be fine" she took a long breath before she nodded.

"You look so tired" she roamed her eyes on my face before she said. I nodded.

"Haven't slept since the last night. It was evident" I say.

"I shouldn't have woke you up. You looked so peaceful while sleeping" she says.

I shook my head. "If you need me wake me up. Even if I'm sleeping after a month wake me up if you need me" I say. My voice stern. She blinked at me before her eyes turned soft.