𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖊𝖓

First of all....

I can't thank you guys enough for this like you guys can't imagine how much it really makes authors happy!!

Keep supporting me so I would reach my goal as an author and seriously I'm greatly thankful for every follower and voter🌻

Enjoy your story!

_____________________________________

Author/ third person POV:

Jungkook gulps down another shot. Jimin glares at him with disgust. He sat on the stool in the club gulping down alcohol in an unusual way since last hour. Buttons of his shirt opened while his face all tired.

"What's wrong with you?" Jimin couldn't resist himself from asking about the weird way his friend behaved. "You're drinking more then usual"

"No, this is how I drink everyday" Jimin scoffs. "like I don't know" then he delicately takes a sip of his wine.
"Spit it out, what's wrong?"

Jungkook bites his lips pouring himself more alcohol. He stares at the shot before he speaks. "It's nothing"

"I know there is something. Sharing would either solve the problem or make you feel lighter, now say it. What's wrong?" Jimin asks again. Jungkook sighs.

"I don't know why I go so far while bickering with y/n. I mean I'm not that of an asshole to say and do things like that in an argument but y/n just pisses me off so much I can't help but to say and do things I should not" he says.

"What is the original matter?" Jimin asks. Jungkook looks at him.

"I made a taunt of y/n's real dad while bickering with her and she took it personal" jimin's eyes widened looking at Jungkook. "it's not like I meant it, I didn't but why did I said that?"

"Were you in your senses?" Jimin says. "How rude of you to say that to her. You know very well the sensitivity of the matter and the hurt this would've done to her" jungkook's lips turn into a thin line.

"I don't know why I said that. I apologized but she didn't listen"

"Why would she? You hit her where she's weak" Jungkook looks up.

"How could you say the same things as y/n?" He says. Jimin just rolls his eyes being angry at his friend.

"I know I shouldn't have said that to
Y/n but there's something more to keep in notice too..." He says. Jimin takes another sip of his wine. "What is that?" Jungkook straightens up sitting straight on his stool.