𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

Jungkook:

"But I want ice cream!" I made a done face narrowing my eyes at y/n who sat on the bed with her legs longed forward and pillow in her lap. Her face angry as she stared at me. "I'm craving it so bad, I swear to god!"

"I understand but it's freaking 1am
Y/n, where would I get an ice cream from at this time?" I exclaimed standing against the door.

"That's not my problem" I rolled my eyes. "I just know I'm craving it and I want it, bring me or I'm crying"

"What?" A disbeliefed scoff left my mouth. "That's a kid's threat. You can't be acting like a seven year old wanting a toy"

"I'm not acting like a seven year old, it's your baby who's acting like a spoiled brat" her finger trailed and poked at her belly. My eyes fell on the small baby bump that now appeared, my heart swelling with love and I blinked. The pout on her face while she looked at me.

"Bring me one please"

"I'm not denying but the time....." I looked at the clock. It struck 01:22 now.

"If not now then when?" She threw her quote. I smiled sarcastically at her before I turned my neck back.

"You keep your motivation quotes with you, I'm going" I said moving to the side table and picking up my wallet. I slid my phone into my pocket before I opened my wallet and looked for cash. Card won't work at a convenience store. "You have your ways to take work from me"

"I always have a way if not, I make one" I looked up at her with a smile.

"I see my wife is so motivated at this hour?" I said looking at her throwing quotes one after another. I knew she wasn't up to any work nowadays and spent her time doing pregnancy yoga and reading books online and offline. Moreover she was looking forward to learn languages online. Often she sat next to me speaking a different phrase from a different language and asking me to guess it, I was sick of it but I had to be a good husband or she would team up with the baby alone and label me as the villain.

"Nah" she dropped back on the bed. "I'm sick at this hour"

"And that's why you're making me sick as well?"

"Huh?" I shook my head.

"Nothing" I look away as she narrowed her eyes at me. Her hand continuously stroking her tummy gently as she stared at me.

"Don't blame me for being like this, you're the one who made me pregnant at first place. Huh, trying to be a hero" I held my hands up in surrender.

"Hands up, I'm not blaming anyone" my eyes trailed to the clock again. I walked over, the smile on my lips as I reached her side and poured water in her glass. "Now take your medicines my good girl and I will bring your ice cream" she scrunched her nose in annoyance and disgust when I pulled the pills out of the medicine bag.

Even though the doctor said baby was healthy and well, the growth was going smooth and so did the development, but still the medicines were prescribed. They were to ensure that essential vitamins and minerals went inside and the baby had it's share of healthy things.

"Ew" she said as I extended the medicines towards her. She hated medicines, more then anything. She cried a few days ago and vomited by eating the medicines. The pills were enough big for her to cry, I don't blame her. "I don't want to eat this"