𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝

Y/n:

Have you ever had a moment in life where you know what's happening but the shock is so much that you aren't able to react? It's so much at once that you don't know what to look to? What to react to? What to give your attention to?

At this point, while I sat on the floor, clutching my belly which pained like hell, I was nothing but a mass of shock and ice. My blood ran cold inside me while my heart hammered against my chest like it would come out anytime. Taehyung's hand on my back provided me with some comfort, which definitely wasn't enough to sooth me out but that hand slid down too when we saw Jimin aiming at us.

His blonde hairs wet with sweat. He pushed his hairs back from his other hand. The tears still pooled in my eyes. Fire lit behind him, fighting and struggling to reach the sky.

"You Bloody mother fucker" taehyung muttered with gritted teeth. My breath was stuck in my throat while I tried to process what was actually happening.

Jimin is aiming at us.

Wearing the clothes Liam was.

He's not with us.

He isn't here to save.

He's here to destroy?

"Didn't knew I would kill three with one arrow" his smirk widened. "Oh" his expressions melted into a scowl. "infact four" his gun moved down towards my belly. I immediately got his point and covered my belly with my hands. My breaths coming out in small gasps as I tried to hide my belly.

Please not my baby.

It was the only thing I had behind.

"Should've known you're a fucking betrayer. You son of a bitch!" Taehyung got up taking a step towards Jimin who aimed at him. His steps halted immediately. My eyes were fixed on Jimin as I let the realization sink in.

Jimin, one of jungkook's closest people. The one who advised him at any points. The one I liked the most in his friends. The one who helped me when Jungkook left me in the middle of the road. The one clumsy, teasing one who was so playful it was attractive.

Jimin.

He was a betrayer.

My jaw clenched.
My gaze turned more heat full as I took in a deep breath. I was feeling nothing. Absolutely nothing. I wasn't able to feel scared, angry, sad or bad. I was just still and cold. It felt like I had nothing left in me. I didn't knew what to react or what to do.

Instead of taehyung and Jimin, I turned my eyes towards the fire behind. The flames, the ashes, the smell made me suffocate. Jungkook was in there. Probably somewhere in the ashes. Burning, feeling pain. I closed my eyes tightly only to see his face flashing Infront of me.

I love you so much I can die for you.

I may live or not, my love would forever be alive for you.

His words roamed fresh in my mind. A shaky breath left my mouth. He couldn't die. He just couldn't die like that. He couldn't leave me here all alone, Without watching his baby. Who would take care of me now? Who would take care of the baby? Who would help us? Protect us?