𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

Jungkook's POV:

My eyes stared boringly at the tv where the cricket match played. I layer on my stomach on the couch with my hand hung down from it. An iced Americano in my hand which I was too lazy to lift up and even take a sip. The noise of the match was the only noise in the room. I stared at it with the most least interest.

It's been 2 days since the party and 2 days since me and y/n interacted infact seen each other. Yesterday I went out with my group so I wasn't able to see her around and I arrived late so it made no sense that she would be awake. Although I was quite mesmerized at her actions in the party which left me speechless but when we came home she had a whole lecture from my dad and her own dad but being clever as fox, y/n dealt with it rightly.

My eyes almost closed watching the tv. Darkness covered my eyes as I slowly drifted off to sleep.
But my eyes shot opened at the thud on the door. I immediately got up turning my head around to see who's at the door.

Little devil stood there with a big box in her hand. She struggled to close the door behind her. I quickly got up from the couch and went towards her.
"What are you doing? Give it to me" I say taking the box but she pulls it away. "No thanks I'm fine"

I again pull the box "I said leave it it's heavy" she huffed leaving it as I pick up the box and look at her. "What are these by the way" y/n wipes her forehead.

"It's some CDs having all my childhood memories" she smiles. "I plan on watching them tonight Betty handed them over to me" I hummed keeping the box at a corner. "We have CD player right?" She says. I nod.

"We do" then she looks around.

"What were you doing?"

"Umm, I was watching the tv" thinking about you but I skip the second part.

"Oh, good that I found you here, we need to go to Betty's house to get the remaining ones would you take me there?" She asks. I point at myself. "Me?" She gives me a done look. "Don't tell me you forgot the restrictions imposed on me?" Her voice mocking and complaining at the same time.

I give a curt nod. "I would" I say. She smiles. "Alright go change if you want to then let's go" she says. I nod again and walked out of the room. Walking towards the stairs I went into my room. I just changed my shirt into a more formal one and looked at myself in the mirror one last time before I took the car keys and came back down. Y/n stood near the door waiting for me.

I open the car gate and sit inside, y/n does the same after me. The engine roared as the car runs on the road. "Let me ask in advance" y/n says. "Are you again going to push me off your car? Because I cannot afford-"

"No" I spoke. "just for the information of this pretty brain of yours miss little, I don't repeat my mistakes" I turn the wheel to the right. Tire screech on the road as the car turns to right. I glance at y/n who stared at me.

"Good to know" the car fills with an uncomfortable silence. Some beats pass before I speak.

"Disappointed to witness you beating your ex with my gift" I give her a glance. She looked at me. "On top of that you left the shoes there on the floor" I stop the car at the signal and look at her. She already stared at me.

"I don't pick up what I throw away" her concise answer made me chuckle.

I press the race as the signal opens and turn towards Betty's house. She looks out of the window. I apply brakes as soon as we reach Betty's home. Y/n smiles getting off as I wait outside. I stare at her back as she knocks her door. A smiling Betty comes out hugging her. A second later a man came out with a box in his hand. As soon as he comes out y/n smiles wide and waves at him.