𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖊

Y/n:

"God damn it jeongcheol!" My eyes shot up as I glared at Jungkook arranging the baby's clothes into our closet. Jungkook looked up and smiled at me apologetically yet innocently rocking the baby in his hands. His eyes looked amused the more he looked at the little one. Adoration and love made his eyes shine into the depths of sparkle, so much that my heart ached.

"For gods sake Jungkook, don't curse Infront of him I don't want him to learn such words" I snapped out putting the last piece of clothing in the closet and walked out. "Behave yourself!" Jungkook bit his lips as his eyes ran over my figure.

I was wearing my night suit since we were almost about to sleep. It was also a casual outfit that I chose to wear today at home. We came back from Sydney just after Jungkook was discharged. I knew my mother and father were desperate to meet jeongcheol again and that we needed to move back to the comfort of our house again.

Living in Sydney was frustrating and awful. It was just a few more days that I forcefully stayed there because of Jungkook ever since he woke up, or else I was ready to leave the god-damned country once he was awoke.

While he was still in examination, I really didn't had a long talk with him. I was partly hesitant and partly that I didn't really got a chance. Jeongcheol kept me busy enough and while he was asleep I had to handle other works and go up for meetings at the Sydney business building.

The business was once again running under his father and he was going to hand him over the throne of it soon. I was happy genuinely because there was no problem now that all our enemies were killed.

It was just a small talk that me and Jungkook had about Liam. I didn't drag the matter too much because honestly, I didn't knew how to so I left it to be explained later.

"What's wrong?" I snapped out of my thoughts at his voice as I shook my head walking towards the bed. I sat down and smiled at the baby and his dad before I slowly took him into my arms. It was late enough and the little man needed to sleep now. My eyes filled with love looking at the little life. Jeongcheol smiled at me and again started kicking his feet earning a chuckle from me. Jungkook followed.

"He's so cute!" She muttered. Jungkook nodded. Jeongcheol was utterly cute, active and naughty. He cried a lot and was often hungry. He played a lot too and that reminded me of the time he kicked in my womb and Jungkook uttered something...

The little guy had his dad's eyes, big, bright, loveable and beautiful. Intense brown orbs protected by long lashes. Then he had a beautiful small and round nose followed by pink lips. His fair skin made his blush look more prominent.

"As cute as you" I looked up at him and smiled. His flirt was more cuter. His eyes trailed up from the baby towards me and his smile dimmed. I immediately blinked looking down at jeongcheol who started crying.

"Oh oh!" I laughed. "Your mood swings jeongcheol" shaking my head I lightly bounced him. "Let's get you some sleep huh? Naughty boy" I cooed the baby getting up. Jungkook's gaze followed me. I silently walked to my side of the bed before I stood Infront of the crib.

"Shh shh" I shushed him putting him down in the crib gently. "Sleep my little boy" I tapped his chest as I swinged his crib. His cries echoed but his eyes seemed to shut. I sat on the edge of the little bed and continued to swing him.

I could feel the silence in the room. Turning my head I looked back at the bed and found Jungkook against the headboard. His one hand draped over his head while with the other he used his phone. A sigh escaped my lips as I looked back and already saw jeongcheol sleeping. The smile made its way up my face.