𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Jungkook's POV:

"It's funny that I got cheated on isn't it?" Just as those words leave y/n's mouth I stop speaking further as I realized the sensitivity of the matter. I stared at her until a click echoed behind me. Y/n immediately turned around walking to her room she closed it. I heard the click of lock further.

"Did you two fight?" Mom says from behind. I turn around. My expression serious and straight. "No" I said. "She just told me the things you mentioned" I say. Mama looks towards her door.

"She was upset with me setting you as her driver" I suck in a breath. "Did you do something to her?" I look up.

Get off my car before I push you off myself.

I shook my head. "No, not at all. Kids do this kinda things when they're restricted you know" I force a smile. "we'll be okay don't worry" mama shook her head smiling.

As the day continues I roam around looking forward to see y/n around probably doing anything but she didn't came out of her room. In the evening mom and dad went out because of some emergency and I collected my snacks and walked into the tv room. I put on the series that has been pending and sit down on the couch. Later I lay down in an unusual position completely focusing on the series. Even though I was focused on the series, thought of y/n crossed my mind several times. I pushed the thought away trying to concentrate on the series.

What did I lacked?

Her voice echoes in my head. I shook my head to push the thought away. I was focused on the series until my eyes moved towards the door without any reason. My eyes linger there for some moments trying to figure out whether y/n was really there or was I hallucinating?

As she walks inside she asks about the medicine box. Her walking was unlike usual. Is she okay? I stare at her as she takes the medicine and reaches the door but stumbles as soon as she reaches it. She held the table when I asked. "Did you drink?" She glared at me. I was teasing her when suddenly y/n cursed asking me to fuck off. I took it as a joke teasing her further but the next moment y/n dropped on the floor. It took me some moments to realize what happened but as soon as I did I ran towards her.

"Y/n?" I say. I crouch beside her. "Yahh enough of your drama get up" I say further but she doesn't moves. I stare at her for some moments before I extend my hand and touch her face. My eyes widened as I touched her.

She was burning in fever.

I immediately snaked my hand under her neck and secured my grip on her nape lifting her face. I tap her cheeks. "Y/n? Get up" I say. I stay quiet before I pick her up and walk outside. I didn't knew what to do so I called the maids almost yelling. They came running and their eyes widened as soon as they saw y/n. I lay y/n out on the couch as the maids come near me.

"Bring me ice water and napkins fast!" I say carefully setting y/n on the couch. They run back immediately and a minute later they came back with the water and napkins. I held the water and napkins as I ask them to leave.

Dipping the napkins in the cold ice water I make sure they get soaked fully before I squeeze excess and spread the cold layer on y/n's forehead. She moved a little as her mouth agape. She breathed out and her hot breath touched my wrist. My eyes narrowed as I look at her.

After one I dip another and change the napkin. And so on I did until an hour passed. Y/n's lips turned yellow white and her colour faint. Her breath shallow and whole body hot. The maids stood next to me asking me to tell if I needed help but I denied. Instead I took my phone and called the doctor. As soon as she picks up I ask..

"Hey maria"

"Hey Jungkook!" She says. Her voice excited. I huff out. "Maria I need your help, basically my cousin is burning in fever and I don't know what to do. I've tried putting cold napkins on her forehead but it's not working. Although it's a normal temperature but I'm worried. Should I bring her to hospital since it's not working? I've been trying for an hour!" I say in a breath. My voice impatient and desperate.