𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔

Y/n's POV:

"Congratulations! You're 6 weeks pregnant" I blinked blankly as I stared at the doctor in shock and horror. I was feeling nauseous since some days. Vomiting, tummy hurting and soreness was normal. Moreover I was so moody I nearly killed Jungkook today, in the morning.

"What?" I close my open mouth and lean forward in a jerk. "I am what?"

"You're six weeks pregnant" doctor's voice dropped until the last as she kept the ultrasound result in front of me and smiled. I looked at her then at the file.

How can I be pregnant? It's been just two weeks since me and Jungkook were married!

"For real?" I picked up the results in my hand with shock. "But I've married just 2 weeks ago" I looked up in concern. Suddenly my cheeks heated up when the doctor passed me a smile. I clearly knew what happened and clearly knew why was this, this way.

I slowly drop the file on the table. My eyes glued to the doctor as she keeps both her hands on the table and leans to me. "Don't be so horrified"

I wasn't horrified, I was worried sick. I was embarrassed and I was nervous. Slowly grazing my hand away from my bag I touched my tummy.

I didn't knew if I could carry a baby now. I didn't knew if I could handle a baby now. How would I tell this to Jungkook? Oh god.

I blinked at the doctor. "I'm not horrified, I'm just nervous about a baby so soon"

"What's your age?" I sighed.

"24 I guess?" She laughed softly and patted my hand on the table.

"Don't worry it's completely okay. Don't be nervous, with the passage of time you'll be okay" she winked at me. For the first time since I came to checkup I smiled. A warmness collected in my chest suddenly engulfing me in a feeling I couldn't understand. I clutched my tummy tighter as I took in a long breath.

Bidding the doctor goodbye I walked out of the clinic. I was in a trouser and shirt since I didn't feel like changing. I told you, I was weird since the past few days.

Our marriage was held 2 weeks ago with a sudden announcement. The announcement was sudden for the public but not for the family members. Public went quite crazy after the wedding reveal of me and Jungkook.

The rumors weren't fake tho.

As I walked to the car and opened the door, I sighed looking in front quietly. I let the realization sink into me.

I was pregnant.

I was going to be a mom and Jungkook was going to be a dad? Wait what? I threw my head on the steering wheel as I groaned. He didn't used protection the night we were in Lucifer's house, oh shit.

I didn't knew if I was ready for it yet. I didn't plan on having a baby so soon. We just returned from our honeymoon and this is ridiculous! I was nervous about being a mom. Oh god what am I even going to do.

I reversed the car as I took it out of the parking lot. Coming on the main road I accelerated the speed and the car moved forward. I brought my wrist closer to my face and checked the time. It was almost 5, Jungkook will be coming back.