𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Y/n's POV:

"No like someone would never do that!" Betty says almost squealing. "if I ever knew that the dressing in the party was all given by him......." She closed her eyes then opened them again. "I don't know what to say" I give her a disgusted look.

"Hey" I tap her shoulder. I point a dinner at myself when she looks at me. "he gifted it to me. But seems like you're the one to receive it" Betty stares at me then crawls near

"Y/n you can't imagine how fun it is to know he did all of that. If you read books you would've known, it's apparently a start of a romantic story" she sighs dreamily. I hit her arm.

"Shut up. There's no romantic feelings involved" I drag a cushion near me and keep it in my lap.

"Oh really? Doesn't seems so" she says. "Maybe you won't, but seems like he does" I roll my eyes.

"Fucking shut up Betty, it's hardly been a month of me being here how is it possible to catch feelings so soon? True love takes a lot of time"

"No it does not" she puts a piece of chips in her mouth. "Sometimes a moment or maybe a day is Enough" I chuckle.

"Then it's not love, it's falling in love with a moment or a day"

"Given by someone" I stare at her to her response.

"Shut up Betty. It's for the final time" I give her a warning glare. She makes a potato face and shuts up before going back to eating her chips. I stare outside the window of Betty's house as silence filled the room.

I came to Betty's house after Jungkook was gone to see the company affairs. I don't know what came in my mind that I did this necktie but all I knew was I did. I was quite certain of my feelings that were building in me day to day. I knew I was going on the wrong path once again.

Love happens once.

And I've experienced it's end. Even though no one understood how badly I was devasted by Liam's cheating I still wanted to cry everytime I imagine him with my best friend. The pictures were still in my phone. Him kissing Stella on a romantic dinner table and etc. I didn't wanted to delete them so that everytime I fall in love with someone or have the same feeling towards someone, I would look at that picture and remind myself the end of loving someone.

The cup in my hand as my knees close to me. I stared out of the window of her to lounge. My eyes lingered on the spot where Jungkook parked his car. The day that he kicked me out and on the day that he apologized to me for all that wrong doing.

Little bickering and teasing went on, without that there was no fun, but he was changed since that day. I don't know if someone brainwashed him or something, all I knew was that whatever he was right now he wasn't pretending. He did change a bit.

"Lost where?" Betty's voice took me out of my thoughts. I looked at her. "Nowhere" she hums.

"I see you staring out at a particular spot" a smirk made its way up to her mouth. Did she read my mind??

I glare at her. "What a shitty assumption" I say. "Can't I just stare at something?"

"Yes off course you can" Betty smiles. "If it's Jungkook you always can" I side my eyes at her. She laughs as I stare at her.

"Aren't you tired of shipping me with him?" I say.

"Aren't you tired of denying your feelings for him?"

"I don't have any feelings for him!" I got frustrated. "Enough of all this"
Betty just stared at me.

All these loved to do what they wanted. Shipping someone with someone, cheating on someone, playing with someone's feelings nor caring about what other person thinks or what is the point of view of other person. I didn't wanted Jungkook off course. One month is such a small span of time for falling in love. And the most important part was