𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞

Y/n:

Sensations brought me back from the darkness. It started in the fingertips of my toes as I wiggled them. Moreover it was the tight rope tied around my wrists. Then it was the hardness under my butt and a sting pain in my head. As my eyes slowly opened the burn behind increased. I hissed as I fluttered open my eyes.

The room was dark and dirty as hell. There was just a window up there which threw some of the sunshine. It was only then I realized that it was morning. I tried to wiggle my wrists with my eyes still roaming around the room.

My hands weren't tied the way Jungkook did. The rope was way rougher and tighter. I tried to recall what happened last night as my breaths came out shallow.

Jungkook. Argument. Cuddle. Water. Liam.

My eyes widened as soon as my mind processed what I forgot.

Shit.

I was kidnapped.

My eyes once again roamed around the room. It was darkness all around. Not the one we sleep with, but the one after being buried to earth. So deadly and suffocating. I tried to wiggle my wrists and let them get free. My feet weren't tied.

That Liam son of a bitch kidnapped me. Oh god I'm gonna open his head and put in some brain so that he knows what he should do rather then finding dumb ways to die.

Jungkook was already in search of these people, by doing such things they were only making sure he catches them.

My heart beat accelerated as soon as a thought crossed my mind. If Liam was here does that mean luci-

"You're awake" every hair on my body stood when the dark voice echoed behind me. I stilled. My efforts to get my hands free stopped and my body sat straight and blank. I stared Infront with wide eyes as I sensed the person's presence behind.

My hairs weren't tied in a pony tail. They were let down and they came until my back. My shallow breaths merely disappeared when I heard his footsteps approaching.

The next moment he snaked his hand around my neck. I gasped as he chocked me tight. My efforts to free myself from his grip started as I squealed and yelped to get out from the suffocation he was giving me.

He chocked me for some seconds then left my throat. I coughed leaning Infront. My breaths hungry and hard as I greedily sucked in oxygen.

"Son of a bitch" I muttered as my drool leaked from my mouth. He chuckled from behind.

"I love how much you know me babygirl" I cringed and disgusted at the nickname. I hated this man more then I ever, ever loved him. To an extent that I would like to kill him right here, right now. He slowly touched the back of my neck.

The touch drove me disgustingly insane and man. I moved uncomfortably as he backed away my hair and shoved them on one side over my shoulder. Then his fingertips scrapped over the skin there.

"You deserve our tattoo here" he said. I blinked looking Infront as I prayed to got to help me find a way to get out.

"I deserve none of your things. Get your hands off me Liam" I spoke. My voice deeper then usual.

"Certainly can't resist. You're so irresistible" then he walked Infront of me. "But that does not mean you're not going to submit to me right?" He sat down on his tiptoes as he looked at me with the dark smile of his. His eyes glistened with darkness and desire as he touched my leg and slowly caressed my thighs. I try to get my leg away from him but he only chuckled.

"Babygirl" he said. "If this is how you're going to react everytime I touch you then it's gonna be a problem hmm?" He looked at me. "Because I'm going to make you submit to me and I see you're playing hard to do so" I gritted my teeth at his intentions.