Main Characters

SHRIYA KHURANA 

Shriya is the main character and the narrator of the story. She is a sensitive and introspective girl, often lost in her thoughts about her first crush. Shriya has a warm smile and expressive dark brown eyes that reflect her emotions. She is intelligent, with a passion for reading and writing. Her long, flowing black hair adds to her mysterious aura, and her innocent yet curious nature makes her endearing to those around her.

ROHAN CHHABRA

Rohan is a cute boy with deep brown eyes, black hair, and a sharp jawline. He is described as someone who caught Shriya's attention at first sight but has never initiated a conversation with her. Despite this, his presence in Shriya's life creates a sense of longing and mystery. Rohan's silent admiration for Shriya sets the stage for the exploration of unspoken feelings and hidden emotions throughout the narrative.

ISHIKA AGRAWAL

Ishika is Shriya's best friend, and they share a deep bond of trust and understanding. She is outgoing, with a bubbly personality that lights up any room. Ishika has a contagious laugh and a positive outlook on life. Her style is trendy and colorful, reflecting her vibrant personality. She is fiercely loyal to her friends and always ready to stand up for what she believes in.

AARAV MEHTA 

Aarav  is described as a handsome guy with deep grey eyes and light brown hair. He has a sharp jawline that adds to his attractiveness. Aarav is friendly and outgoing, with a charismatic presence that draws people towards him. He is popular among girls but has a genuine interest in Shriya, which becomes a central aspect of the story's romantic tension.                     

NIDHI BANERJEE

Nidhi is a classmate of Shriya's who has a crush on Rohan. She is friendly and approachable, with a sweet demeanor that makes her well-liked by her peers. Nidhi has a knack for fashion and always looks put-together. Her interest in Rohan adds a subplot to the dynamics of the characters' relationships.

JAY KHURANA

Jay is Shriya's protective older brother. He is tall, with a strong build and a charming smile. Despite his tough exterior, Jay is caring and always looks out for Shriya. He is popular at school for his sports skills and easygoing personality. Jay plays a significant role in Shriya's life, offering advice and support whenever she needs it.