I longed to talk to him!

The air was filled with a mix of excitement and bittersweet nostalgia as we prepared to bid farewell to the place that had been our second home for so many years.

My eyes immediately searched for Rohan amidst the sea of students and teachers. And there he was, standing near the fountain, his tall frame commanding attention effortlessly. His jet-black hair was styled in a casual yet elegant manner, framing his chiseled features perfectly. He wore a white shirt paired with a navy blue blazer, the sleeves rolled up just enough to reveal his forearms. With each step he took, his polished brown shoes clicked against the pavement, adding to his undeniable charm.

I couldn't help but admire how handsome he looked, his warm brown eyes sparkling with a mixture of excitement and nostalgia. I longed to approach him, to tell him how much he had meant to me over the years, but the fear of rejection held me back.

Beside me stood Ishika, radiant in a maroon dress that complemented her bubbly personality. Her laughter echoed through the courtyard, filling the air with joy and warmth. Aarav, ever the charmer, sported a stylish suit that exuded confidence, while Nidhi looked elegant in a flowing blue gown, her grace captivating everyone around her.

As I watched my friends, a wave of gratitude washed over me, grateful for their unwavering support and friendship throughout the years. Though the prospect of saying goodbye was daunting, I knew that no matter where life took us, our bond would remain unbreakable.