A Glimpse of the Past

After 6 months, I found myself nestled in the cozy confines of a Psychology class at Stanford. The California sun streamed through the windows, casting a warm glow over the room. Outside, vibrant green trees swayed gently in the breeze, their leaves whispering secrets to the wind.

Lost in my thoughts, I gazed out the window, the distant horizon a canvas for my contemplation. It was in this moment of introspection that a new presence disrupted the tranquility of the classroom. His name was Ishan, a newcomer whose arrival brought a subtle shift in the atmosphere.

As he entered, my eyes were drawn to him almost instinctively. With his disarming charm and endearing smile, he effortlessly captured the attention of everyone around him. A fleeting thought of Rohan crossed my mind, wondering what he might be doing at that very moment.

Yet, amidst the stir of emotions and memories, I couldn't deny the intrigue sparked by Ishan's arrival. His presence seemed to herald the possibility of new beginnings, a gentle reminder that life was ever-changing and full of surprises. Little did I know, his arrival would set in motion a series of events that would reshape the course of my journey in ways I could never have imagined.