Announcement of Farewell

It was 3 days after our exams finished, and the excitement was palpable. Ishika, Nidhi, Aarav, and I were buzzing with anticipation for the farewell event.

Ishika: "Guys, what are you wearing to the farewell?"

Nidhi: "I haven't decided yet. I was thinking of wearing that blue dress I got last month."

Aarav: "That sounds nice. Shriya, what about you?"

Shriya: "I'm not sure yet. Maybe that black dress I wore for my birthday?"

Ishika: "Ooh, that's a good choice. It looked amazing on you."

Shriya: "Thanks, Ishika. What about you?"

Ishika: "I think I'll go with my red gown. It's elegant and perfect for the occasion."

Aarav: "Sounds like we're all going to look great. What about accessories?"

Nidhi: "I'll probably keep it simple with some earrings and a bracelet."

Shriya: "Same here. Maybe a necklace to match."

Aarav: "I'll just stick with a watch and maybe a pocket square to match my suit."

Shriya: "Perfect. Now that we've got our outfits sorted, let's focus on enjoying the farewell."

As I made my way through the crowded hallway, Aarav suddenly appeared by my side, his expression serious. "Hey Shriya, can I talk to you for a minute?" he asked, gently guiding me to a quieter corner.

My heart skipped a beat. Aarav rarely had such a serious tone, and I couldn't help but wonder what was on his mind. "Sure, what's up?" I replied, trying to keep my voice steady.

Taking a deep breath, Aarav met my gaze. "I want to tell you something important," he began, his words hesitant. "I've been thinking about it for a while now, and I feel like I need to get it off my chest."

My mind raced with possibilities, my thoughts immediately drifting to Ishika. Could Aarav possibly have feelings for her, too? I waited with bated breath for him to continue.

"I've decided that I want to confess something on the day of farewell," Aarav confessed, his eyes lighting up with excitement. "It's something I've been holding back for a long time, and I think it's finally time to share it."

I couldn't contain my excitement, my heart racing with anticipation. "Oh, Aarav, that's amazing!" I exclaimed, a wide smile spreading across my face. "I can't wait to hear what you have to say. It's going to be such a special day for all of us."

Aarav returned my smile, his eyes sparkling with determination. "Thanks, Shriya," he said gratefully.

With renewed excitement coursing through my veins, I hugged Aarav tightly, feeling grateful for his friendship, and excited for what the future held. The day of farewell couldn't come soon enough.