Lunchtime Revelation

As the lunch bell rang, signaling the much-needed break from classes, my friends and I gathered in our usual spot in the school canteen. The midday sun cast a warm glow, and the air buzzed with the chatter of students relishing their freedom from textbooks and lectures.

I settled down with my lunch box next to Ishika, Nidhi, and Aarav. We began our ritual of discussing everything from the latest gossip to our dreams for the future. Today, the conversation meandered from the upcoming school dance to the peculiar habits of our teachers.

Suddenly, amidst our banter, Rohan strolled into view. He was like a ray of sunshine, his presence lighting up the courtyard. But what caught my attention wasn't just Rohan's arrival-it was Nidhi's reaction. For the second time, her cheeks flushed a shade of crimson that matched the rose bushes nearby.

Curiosity gnawed at me as I exchanged a knowing glance with Ishika. There was something going on between Nidhi and Rohan, something she wasn't sharing with the rest of us. I decided it was time to unravel this mystery once and for all.

As Rohan joined another group of friends nearby, I subtly nudged Ishika and motioned for her to follow me. We found a secluded corner under the shade of a sprawling oak tree, away from prying eyes and eager ears.

"Ishika, I need to talk to you about something," I began, my voice low and serious. "It's about Nidhi and Rohan."

Ishika's eyebrows shot up in surprise, mirroring my own curiosity. "What about them?" she asked, leaning in closer.

"I've noticed something strange," I confessed, choosing my words carefully. "Every time Rohan is around, Nidhi... well, she blushes. A lot."

Understanding dawned in Ishika's eyes as she connected the dots. "You think there's something between them?"

"I don't know," I admitted, feeling a mix of excitement and apprehension. "But I think it's time we find out."

With a shared nod of determination, Ishika and I made a silent pact to uncover the truth behind Nidhi's mysterious behavior. Little did we know, our lunchtime conversation would lead to unexpected revelations and a journey of self-discovery for all of us.