Surprised!!

Two whole days away from the familiar confines of our school, exploring a new city, and showcasing my oratory skills. The thrill was palpable in the air. 

The morning we were set to leave, my parents arrived at the school along with many others to drop us off. 

Ishika and Aarav were equally ecstatic. We exchanged excited glances, already planning our itinerary for the trip. But amidst the flurry of anticipation, there was one detail that caught me off guard – Rohan was coming too. Did he also sign up for the competition?

Seeing him there, amidst the bustling crowd of students, sent a flutter of nerves through me. What were the odds that we'd both be selected to represent our school at the same event? And then, as if by fate's design, our parents began to converse.

I watched, bewildered, as Rohan's parents exchanged pleasantries with mine. What could they possibly be discussing? The mysteries of parental conversations were beyond my comprehension at that moment, but the mere sight of them together sparked a whirlwind of questions in my mind.

What did this mean? Was there more to this elocution competition than met the eye thing? As the chatter of excited students filled the air, I couldn't shake the feeling of curiosity and anticipation that now mingled with the thrill of the impending journey. Little did I know that these two days would unravel secrets and unveil emotions I had never dared to explore before.