A Heartfelt Confession

As Aarav and I found ourselves alone, the gentle glow of the moon casting shadows around us, he took a deep breath. I could sense something weighing heavily on his mind.

"Shriya," he began, his voice soft yet determined, "there's something I need to tell you."

I looked into his eyes, noticing a mixture of nervousness and sincerity. "What is it?" I asked, feeling a flutter of anticipation in my chest.

He reached out, gently cupping my face with his hands. "I know this might complicate things, but I have to be honest with you," he confessed. "I have feelings for you, not Ishika." I was shocked. "I like you, Shriya." He said.

His words caught me off guard, my heart skipping a beat as I processed the revelation. Aarav's confession hung in the air, mingling with the soft breeze that rustled through the trees.

As he spoke, his gaze never wavered from my face, filled with a mix of longing and sincerity. Tenderly, he drew me closer to him.

In that vulnerable moment, he was about to kiss me, but something stopped him. My gaze followed his, and I saw Ishika watching us from a distance, her expression clouded with sadness.

Aarav's hesitation spoke volumes, and I realized the gravity of the situation. Misunderstandings were brewing, fueled by appearances and unspoken truths.

But in that moment, all I could focus on was the bitter revelation that Aarav made. What would I answer to Ishika was the only question lingering in my mind.