Summer Plans

The final exams had ended, leaving us all with a collective sigh of relief. Ishika, Aarav, Nidhi, and I gathered around our usual spot in the school courtyard, basking in the freedom of a summer without textbooks and deadlines.

"So, guys," I began, excitement bubbling within me, "what's the plan for our summer vacations?"

Ishika grinned mischievously. "How about we hit up the park? We could bring some snacks, chill under the shade of a big tree, and just enjoy the day."

Nidhi nodded eagerly. "That sounds perfect! Plus, we can take a break from our screens and actually enjoy each other's company."

Aarav chimed in, his eyes bright with anticipation. "Count me in! I could definitely use some fresh air after being cooped up studying for weeks."

As we chatted animatedly, I noticed a shadow lurking at the edge of our conversation. Glancing discreetly, I caught sight of him – the mysterious guy from the annual function. Only Ishika knew about my strange encounter with him. She must have sensed my gaze because she nudged me subtly and nodded towards him.

With a quick glance, I saw Nidhi's cheeks tinted with a delicate pink as she noticed him. My heart skipped a beat, but I decided to keep my observations to myself. Some secrets are meant to be cherished alone.

We continued our conversation, the promise of summer adventures weaving dreams of lazy days and endless possibilities. Little did I know, that meeting at the park would set in motion a series of events that would change everything.