Lost in Thoughts Again!

I was sitting at home, surrounded by the quiet hum of the afternoon. The pen in my hand hovered over the blank page, teasing out the words that were waiting to spill forth from my mind. But as I sat there, trying to focus on my writing, a sudden thought of Rohan invaded my consciousness like an unexpected gust of wind.

It was as if his memory had been lying dormant, patiently waiting for the perfect moment to resurface and disrupt my tranquil afternoon. I found myself unable to shake the image of his smile, the sound of his laughter, the way his eyes sparkled when he talked.

I sighed, setting my pen down and leaning back in my chair, letting the flood of memories wash over me. It had been days since I last saw him, since our eyes last met. And yet, here he was, haunting my thoughts once again.

I wondered if I would ever have the chance to see him again, to tell him how much he meant to me. But deep down, I knew that the chances of our paths crossing again were slim at best.

With a heavy heart, I pushed aside my thoughts of Rohan and returned to my writing, hoping to lose myself once more in the world of my imagination. But no matter how hard I tried, his memory lingered, a bittersweet reminder of a love that was never meant to be.